FS: Lamin-X Tail Light Covers (Universal)

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just purchased 2 sheets of Lamin-X universal film covers. Ended up going in a different direction so they're for sale. I paid $59.99 plus $10.40(cheapest shipping option).
http://www.lamin-x.com/Two-Universal-12x-24-Lamin-x-Covers-p/2-1224.htm

Asking: $60 shipped

They are gunsmoke(12%). This is how they look on Bullschmidt's car:

2le1hjo.jpg

Still for sale?

Can you confirm that the 12% is the same as on Bullschmidt's car? I'm thinking 12% is going to be too dark for me, but his looks pretty sweet! I was thinking 20-30% would be just about right...

20% was my guess on what it was...hence the "~" lol

I just went back and checked. I did order gunsmoke in two 12x24 sheets which lamin-x says is 12%. Should be the same

Still for sale?

Can you confirm that the 12% is the same as on Bullschmidt's car? I'm thinking 12% is going to be too dark for me, but his looks pretty sweet! I was thinking 20-30% would be just about right...

The ones I have are definitely Gunsmoke 12%. If Bull says that's what he has than yea they are the same lol sorry that's the best I can do.

OK thanks. I know with window tint the 5% is darker than the 20% which is darker than the 50% and so on... It is a measure of visible light transmitted through the tint.

The way it looks from the website the Lamin X covers are the opposite based on the photos and % listed by the types. From the photos the Tint (6%) is lighter than the Gunsmoke (12%) which is lighter than the Smoked (17%) which is lighter than the Charcoal (30%).

Do you still have the sprayer, trim tool and squeegee with your film sheets?

I'm thinking this is the summer of mods for me and tinted tails are on my list.

Bull, is something melted on your right tail light?

mlara, What is the difference between using this product for tails and just getting some less expensive window tint from an auto parts store and using that?

Members online

Back