FS: Intrax Lowering Springs (Lincoln LS)

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a set of used intrax springs. They come with shocks as well. I only installed the rears but they seem to have some life left. The previous owner was not able to tell me how many miles were on the combo.

Full Disclosure:
The rears are cut. Not sure by how much. I'm running 275/35 18s in the rear with no rubbing at all. 9.5 inch rim. 60 offset. Please use a calculator to help determine if these will work with your wheel combo.

Asking: $180 plus shipping for shocks and springs.

Pictures: (Only installed rears, please do a search to see how the fronts looks.)

abc16a76.jpg

3558c9b7.jpg

4c27d605.jpg

d373ef3c.jpg

You painted your Zeus wheels!!!!

They actually look good. Gloss black powder coat?

Dont like the look of the intrax?

i got them powdercoated a few weeks ago. Again not too happy. Way darker than i wanted, but i can't complain...i picked the color myself, from a sample book

they were meant to be more gunmetal than black. Pictures make them look darker.

This pic shows the true color a bit better:
2f42a17f.jpg

And i love the look of the INTRAX, just not my cup of tea. Would look sick on someone else's LS.

I like them a lot, it's a lot better than them being flat black.

How much? Would I rub if I get 20"s ??
Not sure. Depends on the wheels and how much tire you put on them. Which 20s are you looking at? Maybe i can help.
where are you located?
Im in north jersey for the rest of the week, after that i will be in the lehigh valley, PA for school.

Why do you sell everything you buy?
Lol bc i always buy things i dont need. I satisfy my curiousity and then have to sell. In this case i wanted to lower my car a bit more, which i did, but i dont need 2 sets of lowering springs.

Wait you want 180 + shipping for front n rear springs AND shocks?

thanks man. They are great wheels! you have the chrome ones right? they look sick on a black LS.

wow so low :)
please LVC are these springs any good? how many inches do they drop?

Members online

Back