FS in south Mississippi: 1995 Lincoln Continental-immaculate condition!

rgurleyjr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car is in immaculate condition, inside and out. The white paint is perfect with no damage to the outside of the car. The grey leather interior is is excellent shape, the seats have no tears or cracks. The front seats are bucket seats with the shifter mounted in between the seats. Here is some info on the car:
The a/c works great, dual power front seats, a dual memory system which remembers seat position, mirrors, etc., heated mirrors, am/fm cassette, keyless and keypad entry, electronic control center has a large number of viewable info such as mpg, oil, temp., oil pressure, and trip odometer, an adjustable steering effort system, an air ride suspension system which is adjustable between plush, normal and firm and all the air bags work fine and hold pressure, cars averages 20-23 mpg in the city, has 167,000 miles, no problems with the 4.6 V8 engine or transmission, cars runs perfect. I changed the spark plugs and checked everything out on it. The car also has really good tires on it and just had them balanced and also had an alignment done. I bought this car for myself but decided to go with something else. I'm asking $3500. This car is a must see and must drive, it rides like a boat on the road. This thing will get up and move too, it's no slouche. Pics available upon request, E-mail me at rgurleyjr@aol. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back