FS: Gen II LSE Skirts

mlara1129

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is more of a feeler thread...

These have been sitting for months and it doesn't look like I'll have them painted and installed before the summer is over so I wanted to test the waters and see if anyone was interested.

Overall good condition. All mounting points are good. Will need paint. A bit of damage (deep scratches) but I shop could easily fill and sand it. I can have the one damaged skirt repaired before the sale if necessary.

Asking $450 shipped. Not in a rush to sell. Don't need to sell. But if you want them thats the price you have to pay lol :cool:

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need to discuss anything.

Pics:
null_zps31435bf8.jpg

null_zps62ef0ca6.jpg

null_zps31435bf8.jpg

null_zps53965202.jpg

null_zps9d14e91c.jpg

null_zps7645f055.jpg

Looking to purchase some wheels, so these are OFFICIALLY FOR SALE. I'm open to offers. Don't be afraid ;)

I want them bad... and painting next week too, so I could get them in!!! just cant swing it right now!!! but I WANT I WANT!!!

$325 shipped?

Come on guys, going negative here. Might just keep these if I dont see any more interest in the next few days.

I am surprised no one wants these. I posted mine on craigslist and put the link to the ad in the craigslist finds thread. I am guessing that I will end up keeping mine as well.

I am surprised no one wants these. I posted mine on craigslist and put the link to the ad in the craigslist finds thread. I am guessing that I will end up keeping mine as well.

Yeah man I don't know whats going on. Everyone wants a set, now they're available and no one is interested lol

BUMP!

Members online

Back