FS: Bulbs, Head Lights, Wheels, Grille

aztecknight

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
All these come from a 2000 Lincoln LS sport:

Next up is hi lite set, looking for $30 shipped for complete set, long, standard, and fog lamps:
hilite.jpg

Next up is a headlight with OEM bulbs, passenger side from a 2000 LS which had the glue you could pull apart by heating and a sport grille. There is a blemish on the grille see below, looking for $70 shipped for the light and $50 shipped for the grille.

hlgril.jpg

grilf.jpg

Finally, OEM Rims, dirty but in great shape, have been sitting in garage for several years now, looking for $150 for the set of 4 plus shipping, however much that is.

wheeleo.jpg

First up are the Sylvania Sylverstars 9005 and 9006, looking for $OLDshipped for all of them, there are only 5 total, one pic is a close up:

sssvz.jpg

sss2h.jpg

if my prices our out of whack, send me an offer. I don't have a lot of history selling stuff here, but I have a ton of feedback on watch forums. Send me an email and I can send links to multiple feedback on places like watchuseek.

Last edited:
Hi lite set, looking for $30 shipped for complete set, long, standard, and fog lamps:
hilite.jpg

Next up is a headlight with OEM bulbs, passenger side from a 2000 LS. No fog as can be seen in pic. Looking for $70 shipped for the light.

hlgril.jpg

Finally, OEM Rims, dirty but in great shape, have been sitting in garage for several years now, looking for $150 for the set of 4 plus shipping, however much that is.

wheeleo.jpg

If my prices our out of whack, send me an offer. I don't have a lot of history selling stuff here, but I have a ton of feedback on watch forums. Send me an email and I can send links to multiple feedback on places like watchuseek.[/QUOTE]

Members online

No members online now.
Back