FS: Air ride compressor, New IAC, ABS pump, Control arm, Motion Spokes, etc...

Everything in this picture is for sale

Diff is $100 +S, other stuff just make reasonable offer

2011-05-09_20-09-15_492 (Small).jpg

I willing to chance the rr amp. My improvised cassette is a ghetto special. My son thinks its hilarious. I could also use thew/w motor. How much sent to 97217 (Portland Oregon ). Do you know anyone. With front struts or good used bags? My car is a $1200 s@pecial but it has logged 2500miles trouble free miles with only slime in the bags. Please let me know what you need. You can call 5033811842 to expeditc8e things. I also need a pass. Side ball joint if you know. Of one. Thanks Dave are those front bags? If so. I need them. Please let me know thanks_

I still have the amp, $5 plus shipping for that. I'm not too sure what a w/w motor is but I will be happy to help if I can.

Those are only the rear air bags and as far as a ball joints are you refering to the lower ones that I have listed? If so keep in mind you need some sort of press to get those in VS the whole lower control arm which I do not have.

Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCRM is gone
UCA Pendding

Compressor came today....... useless without the dryer.

I assumed it would be there, like it is in the pic.

attachment.jpg

you still have this?

You sent me a PM by mistake.

If you buy form Eric....Make sure to get a EXACT description of what your buying.
What he sent me does not match the photo.
He sold me the compressor with out the dam dryer.... worthless to me I might as well throw the fcukin thing in the trash.

Also has not responded to this thread.

Actually I did say just the compressor

Air ride compressor with rear bags and all 3 sensors $40+S $25+S for just the Compressor

But I will send the rest to you here tomorrow. I couldn’t get it all in that box anyway but I have some bigger boxes now.

Yes I still have the wiring harness and I might have a TC button, but let me look in my bins first before I can say officially yes.

Actually I did say just the compressor

But I will send the rest to you here tomorrow. I couldn’t get it all in that box anyway but I have some bigger boxes now.

Yes I still have the wiring harness and I might have a TC button, but let me look in my bins first before I can say officially yes.

Yep you did say just the compressor....I didn't want the sensors, or the rear bags.

Your post says nothing about the compressor not having the dryer that is pictured.
Thanks, I will look for it to come so I can play.

dibs on wire harness,vcrm and... throw the maf in to, just pm me with your paypal when ready to ship with ttl

Eric, honestly.

I don't know what to say, total loss for words.

Yes the dryer came but the collets and keepers are gone, making this whole process a complete waste of my time.

The dryer is useless as it is.
The compressor is useless with out the dryer.

I had planed a Chicken mod but screw it.

Wouldn't they fit in the box? Good God.

If I was to buy a car from you would it come with tires?

I just sent Brandon a text.

If I ever buy parts from you again.
I told him to drive his cycle to my house and kick me square in the nuts.

I would deserve it.

Don't text me, don't PM me.
I am done.

Any one else buying form him, get a exact description of what your buying.

I apologize about the communication error and if there is anything I can do to make it right I will do so. I was not nor will I ever try to cheat on selling parts or doing anything like that, for that matter.

We just dint get through to each other what was needed and what was to be done. Again I am sorry, I made a misjudgment on what you were wanting.

I apologize about the communication error and if there is anything I can do to make it right I will do so. I was not nor will I ever try to cheat on selling parts or doing anything like that, for that matter.

We just dint get through to each other what was needed and what was to be done. Again I am sorry, I made a misjudgment on what you were wanting.

Communication error ?

Two simple questions.

Am I thinking wrong when you show a picture of the compressor complete and ready to use that something less then that would be shipped?

Did you send me a complete compressor like you advertised in the picture you posted?

Members online

No members online now.
Back