FS: aftermarket parts from my LS V6

CarbonTC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone,
I am selling 3 aftermarket parts from my 04 LS V6, because Im moving to other state and I need a 4WD vehicle soon.

Here they are:

* Used KKM Air Intake (V6 only) with 4k miles *PENDING SALE*
* Used MC Laren Grill (never installed) I was planning to paint it in silver color *PENDING SALE*
* New* M3 look polyurethane rear spoiler, it is ready to be painted, comes with 3M adhesive tape and it fits perfectly on the rear trink. *PENDING SALE*

Make me a reasonable offer, shipping is not included, shipping costs is separate.
I will accept money orders only since PAYPAL now these days is a total rip off.
Contact me by private or by email at: cjeb78@yahoo.com

My name is Cristian and I am located in south florida if you want to pick your parts and save some money on shipping, you are welcome to do that.

Thanks.

M3 rear spoiler (NEW) & McLaren grill (USED)
parts1.jpg

Same photo, except M3 rear spoiler is facing down with 3M adhive tape shown up
parts2.jpg

KKM Air intake, fits V6 only
parts4.jpg

Last edited:
how much you want for the grille and spoiler shipped to chicago, il 60656?

gahh!!!! d@mn you Kowalski, is this pay back for the sprint springs that i got and you didn't? lol i was going to ask about the grille too, where in chicago are you?

Guys please READ before you post your inquiries.
PM or email ONLY!

First BIDS for intake, however spoiler (as shown below) and grill still available.

parts5.jpg

NOTE: the rear spoiler is not installed, I took this photo to let you guys know how it might look like when on. This wing can be bend into the shape of the trunk, remember this is not painted or primered.

gahh!!!! d@mn you Kowalski, is this pay back for the sprint springs that i got and you didn't? lol i was going to ask about the grille too, where in chicago are you?

nw side. i will do anything to get those sprints off your hand... you do not know how bad i want to drop this car 2 inches...

Members online

Back