FS-98 mark 8 base w/mods.

blacklsc1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Green with light prairie interior, 128k miles, last year i converted it to coil springs, new upper and lower arms, rear shocks. 3 months ago i changed the water pump, radiator, idler, tensioner, belt and p/steering pump. It has a few mods including addco rear sway bar, rear scp brace, front scp brace(between rad support and cradle) scp cold air kit, scp underdrive pulleys, accel coils, cobra fuel pump, bbk fuel pressure regulator and gauge, and it has a dvd player as well. I have had the car for about 5 years, i got it with 98k on it, the tranny was rebuilt at 96k. The hid's and rear neon work. I also have the frt scp braces(from cradle to car) and a rear center section(for a gear swap) that goes with the car. I have used only synthetic oil/tranny/rear fluid in it. The car also has tints, remote start, and i installed a 200 amp alternator with upgraded wiring. The bad is the body. The header panel has a crack in it, the rt fender and door have a scrape, and a few months ago, someone keyed the drivers side of the car, so essentially the car will need to be painted. i am asking $3500 for it. I cannot post pics, but anyone thats interested i can email them to you. The only reason why i am selling it is because i dont drive the car, and it just sits in my driveway. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back