FS-93 Mark VIII blue/silver 125k - Central PA $1100

jestoner

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
It's a sad day but i am selling my mark, it's just not economical enough for me right now.

Asking- $1100 obo

-Brief History-
This car has had it's regular maintenance performed. Wires, plugs, tie rods, rear sway bar (no longer hollow), tires (4) were all replaced last year. It has a spider valve installed and the front struts were replaced about 2 years ago with none losing air even after a week of sitting. I also have installed the cobra 130 amp alternator after mine had died.

The exterior
The front bumper was in bad shape paint wise and was recently repainted and as well as receiving a brand new grill. There are a few minor dings here and there as is to be expected on a 93 but it takes some work to find them. The only rough spot is a bubble formed on the rear bumper under the paint which has caused a 2 inch patch of missing paint to form (it stopped here and is not chipping any further.) The rear weather stripping is showing very minor signs of aging, it is not leaking or warping in any way (probably the best looking rear weatherstripping i have ever seen on a recent mark by far). The rims have slight scuffs here and there but they are exactly as they were when i bought them used a few years back.

The interior
This is the main reason i am bumping down the price. My car was broken into last year and they caused damage while taking all the stereo equipment. I have managed to replace everything but the left door panel, the glove box, and the rear speaker grills (i have the old ones they bent up, they can likely be fixed). The rear seat and dash were both replaced and are in very nice condition. I have the old rear seat which likely did not need replaced since there was only minor damage done to them but i am including these as well since you can use pieces of this leather to potentially patch up any future rips or tears. ***this car will not include a stereo but will include year old kicker 5x7s***

The tranny
The only issues i have with the tranny are that it will (rarely) give a little shake should you not have overdrive off at around 40 mph. Other than that the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts are very smooth yet firm. My grandfather (the original owner) told me the tranny died a few years after he bought it new and it was replaced under his extended warranty in 1996. I was planning on doing the j-mod and i believe i have all of the required parts for doing so which will also be included.

The engine
Recently i was having an oil leak that had been fixed. Shortly there after i was getting a slight tap which is most likely a stuck lash adjuster. It will be quite and as it warms up it becomes audible but will also fade away and come back when idling. I have been told through multiple sources that the car is fine to drive but have not driven in since it started making the noise last week just to be safe. Will be attempting the seafoam trick here shortly.

I am including a picture of my car below along with the broken door panel. Should anyone want more pictures of the interior and such let me know, i just have to somehow get a hold of a digital camera since mine crapped out on me.

markviii.gif

Note: the car is no longer lowered, was causing rubbing issues causing the tires to need replacing.
DSCN1711.gif

I would like to note i have a set of HIDs that i will include with the car for an additional $600. They are not even a year old and are in basically perfect condition. Should you also want the old (slightly cracked) grill i can include that as well.

My contact info is Jestoner16@aol.com and phone number is 717-503-0980

It's a sad day but i am selling my mark, it's just not economical enough for me right now.

Asking- $1100 obo

-Brief History-
This car has had it's regular maintenance performed. Wires, plugs, tie rods, rear sway bar (no longer hollow), tires (4) were all replaced last year. It has a spider valve installed and the front struts were replaced about 2 years ago with none losing air even after a week of sitting. I also have installed the cobra 130 amp alternator after mine had died.

The exterior
The front bumper was in bad shape paint wise and was recently repainted and as well as receiving a brand new grill. There are a few minor dings here and there as is to be expected on a 93 but it takes some work to find them. The only rough spot is a bubble formed on the rear bumper under the paint which has caused a 2 inch patch of missing paint to form (it stopped here and is not chipping any further.) The rear weather stripping is showing very minor signs of aging, it is not leaking or warping in any way (probably the best looking rear weatherstripping i have ever seen on a recent mark by far). The rims have slight scuffs here and there but they are exactly as they were when i bought them used a few years back.

The interior
This is the main reason i am bumping down the price. My car was broken into last year and they caused damage while taking all the stereo equipment. I have managed to replace everything but the left door panel, the glove box, and the rear speaker grills (i have the old ones they bent up, they can likely be fixed). The rear seat and dash were both replaced and are in very nice condition. I have the old rear seat which likely did not need replaced since there was only minor damage done to them but i am including these as well since you can use pieces of this leather to potentially patch up any future rips or tears. ***this car will not include a stereo but will include year old kicker 5x7s***

The tranny
The only issues i have with the tranny are that it will (rarely) give a little shake should you not have overdrive off at around 40 mph. Other than that the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts are very smooth yet firm. My grandfather (the original owner) told me the tranny died a few years after he bought it new and it was replaced under his extended warranty in 1996. I was planning on doing the j-mod and i believe i have all of the required parts for doing so which will also be included.

The engine
Recently i was having an oil leak that had been fixed. Shortly there after i was getting a slight tap which is most likely a stuck lash adjuster. It will be quite and as it warms up it becomes audible but will also fade away and come back when idling. I have been told through multiple sources that the car is fine to drive but have not driven in since it started making the noise last week just to be safe. Will be attempting the seafoam trick here shortly.

I am including a picture of my car below along with the broken door panel. Should anyone want more pictures of the interior and such let me know, i just have to somehow get a hold of a digital camera since mine crapped out on me.

markviii.gif

Note: the car is no longer lowered, was causing rubbing issues causing the tires to need replacing.
DSCN1711.gif

I would like to note i have a set of HIDs that i will include with the car for an additional $600. They are not even a year old and are in basically perfect condition. Should you also want the old (slightly cracked) grill i can include that as well.

My contact info is Jestoner16@aol.com and phone number is 717-503-0980

am callin in a few

Members online

Back