FS: 2003 Headlights (OEM HID)

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of headlights in PERFECT condition. They have 6000k bulbs in them with the OEM ballasts. Make me an offer if interested!

I looked on ebay and these are going for about $350.00 per side.
CLICKY

2328252134_8809a8e53c.jpg

2327429273_1316a6b01c_b.jpg

give me a price :D...with a little discount if u may since im from Puerto Rico

So you just want people to offer you something or what? you don't have a price? You want us to base our offer on the fact that some idiot on ebay is selling them at 344 a side and thinks that some moron will pay that much for them...?

i think he just wants to avoid the $10 offers which anyone selling something on here has experienced. wouldn't you also try get the most if you were selling? and his ask is reasonable - if you were around for longer than 9 posts, you'd know that.

i think he just wants to avoid the $10 offers which anyone selling something on here has experienced. wouldn't you also try get the most if you were selling? and his ask is reasonable - if you were around for longer than 9 posts, you'd know that.

Thanks...

350 plus shipping for both lights!

John, you have a problem with buying headlights.

However, you can believe cam when he says they are in perfect condition. His stuff is always impeccable.

um................Hi , im john, and im a LS-aholic......................

Hi, John!

:lol:

funny because I had a dubber a few years ago, and part of my punishment was to attend 1 AA meeting per week.

ha thats funny, I now have a set of OEM HIDs for sale as well..................part of the treatment.......seriously

Members online

Back