FS:1st Gen HeadLights

jbs01

LVC Member
Reaction score
FS:1st Gen HeadLights(Sold)

I have a used set of 1st gen headlight for sell. Brought these I few months ago as spare for when I open mine up. Sold my LS before I got around to it. the passenger side is in great shape and the drive show minimal hazing.

Asking $60+ shipping for both or $35 each + shipping
Sorry for the huge pics

DSCI0109.jpg

DSCI0110.jpg

Don't forget to list these in the Parts for Sale area of the forum. GLWS...they indeed do look nice and clean.

I thought there was a for sale section for this, This thread has no point other than "hey look at my stuff"

IMO its not needed. people looking for ls parts are more likely looking in the for sale section. Because it is where the for sale ads SHOULD be posted.

what would be the point in a for sale section if everyone posted the ads in other places.

the above statement/s is all IMO. I understand you are new so its no big deal. just keep it in mind.

on a side note, nice headlights!

I thought there was a for sale section for this, This thread has no point other than "hey look at my stuff"

IMO its not needed. people looking for ls parts are more likely looking in the for sale section. Because it is where the for sale ads SHOULD be posted.

what would be the point in a for sale section if everyone posted the ads in other places.

the above statement/s is all IMO. I understand you are new so its no big deal. just keep it in mind.

on a side note, nice headlights!

Thanks for taking the time out to reply. It is posted in the for sale section. There are plenty of things for sale in this section dude so give me a break. Nothing to do with being new. I been doing forums for years.

Sorry if I offended you, I have been in forums too, I admin one forum, moderate another, and i own my own forum. I just feel we come to the ls section to discuss and learn. Not to look at ads. Not singling you out your just the first I saw so I posted cuz im not bumping everyones for sale bull:q:q:q:q

Many members rarely venture out to the for sale section. I know i forget sometimes it exists and its one of the last places i check when i need something. OR MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS because i forget to check it.

I personally don't see the problem with this considering some of the retarded ass and irrelevant threads that get started here sometimes. I certainly don't condone a for sale thread for an ash tray or something insignificant like that in the LS section, but a set of rare/nice wheels or great deal on a pair of lights i dont see why not.

I think you just got a little carried away on this one.

I was actually considering them to install a set of angels and then try to sell them back here, but considering the initial costs and time that would need to be invested i changed my mind lol.

GL selling OP.

mlara, you pose a good point. this is a good deal and headlights are somewhat hard to come by. i retract my previous statement/s.

these wont fit in a 2nd gen will they?

Members online

No members online now.
Back