FS: 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

seanklsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
It took me a while until I was able bring myself to write this. As some of you may heard, my 96 LSC is officially for sale. I have owned it for eight years. One third of my life. Just as the old story goes, my priorities have changed since then and it's time to pass the car on to someone who can truly appreciate it. So, here it goes...

FOR SALE: 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. Bright Toreader Red with Black interior. Mechanic owned for past 8 years. 75k on original drivetrain (bought it with 38k). Runs strong. Oil changes every 3 months. Factory installed HID headlamps. No sunroof. Straight body, factory paint a 6/10 (I'm being critical). Mods are listed below. To summarize a few: J-mod, a catback exhaust system, $1000 upgraded stereo system, replica Cobra wheels, and more. I'm still amazed at how many compliments this fifteen year old Lincoln gets. Plus, it has the best sounding exhaust system of any Mark VIII I've ever heard.

She has four leaky airbags so the car drops overnight. I recommend you plan on replacing them. The original compressor runs fine.

I am asking $4500 or best offer. This includes the wheels and stereo. The car lives in Brooklyn, NY. If you want to come see her, send me a PM. I also have the original wheels with a decent amount of rubber on them (16x7 silver-painted directionals).

These photos were taken in Autumn '09. As you can see, she cleans up nice.
hkCS6l.jpg

UhlQB.jpg

Here is a history on the car:

Aug 2004 Car purchased at 37555 miles
Sep 2004 Removed intake silencers
Oct 2004 MSD 8.5mm wires, Autolite 764 copper plugs (factory gap)
Nov 2004 30% window tint, 20% on rear glass
Feb 2004 LMS Megameter Kit (C&L 80mm MAF, K&N Air Filter, LMS Icebox)
Mar 2005 “Jmod” (Along with 1-2 & 2-3 upgrades & Mercon V fluid)
Apr 2005 Custom catback exhaust: 2.5″ Plumbing, X-pipe (3rd cat removed), LMS XpansionX II Stainless Mufflers
Dec 2006 R1 Concepts’ E-Line Performance Brake Rotors (OEM size)
Feb 2008 Redid exhaust:
- All new 2.5″ pipe catback
- Magnaflow 2in/2out X-muffler
- Stainless oval tips
Mar 2008 Upgraded the audio system:
- Headunit: Pioneer DEH-P5000UB
- Fronts/Rears: Infinity Reference 5012i 5-1/4" 2-way Speakers
- Subs: 2x 10" MTX Thunder 4510 Subs in a Bass Slammer BS210S
- Amp: Profile AP1200 1200w 2-CH
Apr 2008 Sensor lowering
Apr 2008 17×9″ 03 Cobra Wheels (chrome) w/ tires (sold by Brad on these forums)

Last edited:
very nice car dude! the rims looks great with that color, what part of bk you in? if i didnt have this mark now, i'd come buy that, im like 15-30 mins from bk.

Sorry you had to let it go Sean. Hope you make it back here every once in a while.

Members online

Back