Reaction score
Contact seller
1995 LSC (3.27:1 gears, dual exhaust), Red on gray, 93k

Good:
- New plug wires (today), plugs about 6 months old
- New oil pan (1 week old)
- New Bosch O2 sensors (1 week old)
- Mobil 1 oil used since I picked it up with 86k last year
- New air ride compressor and spyder valve from American Air Suspension (1 year old). Have 2 extra dryers (one used, one brand new from Arnott)
- New air ride module
- 1-2 accumulator spring changed (lower spring left out for firmer shifts..barks the tires at WOT), new trans filter
- New front passenger side caliper and hub assembly
- 35% tint all around
- New York inspection good until 8.16.06 (just had it done a few weeks ago actually)
- Front end is solid
- Replaced the wiper motor last year
- Two remote keyfobs (works the doors, trunk, panic)
- Windows, door locks, sunroof all work flawlessly
- Brand new Kelly Charger tires out back, front Pirelli P6000 still have good meat on them...recent front end alignment, too
- New Duralast battery (6 months old or so)
- All resonators removed

Bad:
- Has a stalling issue. I'm thinking it's the cam sensor. It'll get it checked out/replaced this week some time.
- Has a clean CarFax, but the car was obviously hit in the back at some point. You can see it in the paint around the B pillars
- Needs rear shocks (mounts still sound good..no noise)
- AC needs the "compressor discharge line to condensor" line in order to work. Compressor runs well and quiet
- EGR tube has a leak, but it's not noticeable while driving
- Could use front rotors..has new pads
- Bolt that holds on the intake tube to the throttle body broke off in the TB. Simple fix
- Wheels aren't the greatest (good ol Lincoln and their cheap chrome plating), but look good from 20 feet away when the car is clean
- Antenna doesn't retract/come up with the radio. Never really looked into it because it didn't bother me. Looks like the antenna module.
- No stereo. I'm taking it with me. Stock speakers will stay though.

I have the majority of the reciepts here, as well as the title (I know it's around here somewhere in this mess of paperwork). All the work on the car was done by myself and NickT. It needs little things here and there, and I've done the best to describe what they are. Any questions, specific picture requests...PM or email me at tmraia AT si DOT rr DOT com

Some pictures here. I'll get better, more updated ones tomorrow.

CarFax from when I bought it is here.

$1500.

Members online

No members online now.
Back