FS: 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

NLOCNILMK8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale 4, 17x9 5x4.25 Polished Cobra R wheels for Mark VIII or Thunderbird etc.. I have had them since 2006 and they are just sitting in my garage doing nothing! There is one wheel that has some minor curb rub. They are in good shape but could use a good polishing. I figured someone else might put them to good use. I haven't been in the Mark world for awhile and not sure the going rate for wheels. I was thinking a $100 a wheel or so, but I'm willing to work with anyone! I have included a picture of them on one of my Marks I can take individual pictures if anyone wants! Thanks much!

Michael
Rosemist 94 Mark VIII
Black 94 Mark VIII

blkmk8wyo.jpg

will they fit on a lincoln ls 06 let me know and take pics for me front and back of each wheel thanks

I have for sale 4, 17x9 5x4.25 Polished Cobra R wheels for Mark VIII or Thunderbird etc.. I have had them since 2006 and they are just sitting in my garage doing nothing! There is one wheel that has some minor curb rub. They are in good shape but could use a good polishing. I figured someone else might put them to good use. I haven't been in the Mark world for awhile and not sure the going rate for wheels. I was thinking a $100 a wheel or so, but I'm willing to work with anyone! I have included a picture of them on one of my Marks I can take individual pictures if anyone wants! Thanks much!

Michael
Rosemist 94 Mark VIII
Black 94 Mark VIII

If someone still has these wheels for sale and are willing to ship please PM me or e-mail at donpfau@live.com Or if anybody who has 2 please contact me. Thanks Don

Members online

Back