FS: 04 Lincoln LS V8

Frasch

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Guys - Long time no talk!! Been busy with lots of things, and the weather here is really starting to suck balls. Unfortunately I might be parting ways with the Lincoln sooner than expected!! All of you know and seen the car I took great care in the car! But here is the list of items on the car!

54,000 miles
McLaren Grill - upper - painted to match
KKM Intake
Brand New Tires - Maybe 500 Miles on them
Fresh Oil Change - 700 miles ago - Always full syn.
Heated/Cooled Seats - Driver and Passenger
Nav with the 6 disc - Factory
Tail lights tinted Black
3rd brake light in wing

Ask me if what else you want to know about the car! Willing to take more pictures of the car if need too! The car is located in Norfolk, NE and Im willing to travel up to 120 miles but the rest is up to the buyer. Im looking for a solid 13,5K but looking for offers.

Preston

Lincoln LS.jpg

Lincoln LS 3.jpg

Lincoln LS 2.jpg

Thanks!! - forgot to add will add the Xcal2 with the sale along with the 3-5 tunes I have for it.

BUMP...

Nice Car bro! you"re pretty much letting it go for that price! but personally i'd try Craigslist and/or Autotrader if you really want to get the ball rollin and get offers for it. I would imagine that most people on here aren't looking for a car to buy unfortunately :/

Thanks I figured I would at least try on here, don't want to sell to someone tha won't take care of it like I did

It's been a long winter and hate to say it but this car sucks in snow, haha But I've had to fix a few things on her like the armpad, etc and it just takes the toll on the bank account. I really don't want to get rid of it but I'm wanna see what offers I can get while it still has low miles..I'll still stop by once in a while to pick on ya Pete haha!!

:cool:

Do what I did, man. Spend $750 bucks on a winter beater:

IMG_7934.jpg

Then you can park the LS on the bad days where you don't want to take her out.

Members online

Back