Front Shock Mounting Bolt

heyjewel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Front shock lower mounting bolts.

Does anyone have a source for these? They are listed on FPG but when I ordered suddenly they were discontinued. I had thought they were but was hoping FPG had a few lying around.

They are M14 x 98mm. If no source for Ford bolts, any ideas where I might get an aftermarket bolt? Or does anyone have any for sale or trade?

TIA

George

Might have solved my problem. Spent some time looking around the fpg site and found a shock mount bolt at M14 x 95mm 3 Silly mms shorter than the LS. I'm of the opinion these will work. Placed an order and hoping these are still available.

Might have solved my problem. Spent some time looking around the fpg site and found a shock mount bolt at M14 x 95mm 3 Silly mms shorter than the LS. I'm of the opinion these will work. Placed an order and hoping these are still available.
Got these yesterday. They are going to work. They have a 'tab' attached at a right angle to the bolt head that has to come off by dremel or bending or hack saw but after that a nearly perfect fit. Right size, 3mm shorter, correct threads.

Members online

No members online now.
Back