front lip for LS

newnanls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
does anybody have or know where i can get a nice lookin front lip for a 01' LS? im just lookin for a front lip so i dont hafto replace the whole bumper?

Have you looked into the Wings West front air dam? Now that Wings West is accepting orders again I can get those. Here's a pic:

592_l.jpg

GrayGhost1 said:
Have you looked into the Wings West front air dam? Now that Wings West is accepting orders again I can get those. Here's a pic:

592_l.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAT you can get these front lips? Ken hook a brother up with prices those are hot.

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAT you can get these front lips? Ken hook a brother up with prices those are hot.

-Scott-
Yeah, I can get any Wings West kit or body part now since they are finally open. Give me a buzz if you are interested.

LS Gets U Wet said:
what are you guys talking about, the valance?
Yes, it's the lower lip item on the picture above. It just installs onto the exisiting front valance.

thats what i want an easy clean looking install. yea ive looked at buying the whole kit, the cheapest i have found is 699$ i believe.

gkatmar said:
Hey Ken any deals on the Wings West Kit.
Not really. I was worried that they would increase the prices but they didn't. Prices are stable at the moment according to WW.

Antdice said:
Will that lip fit the LSE kit? I'm going to assume no.
I'd say it would probably fit but I don't think it would look good since the fog lights on the LSE bumper are round and the fogs on the regular LS bumper are more square.

GrayGhost1 said:
I'd say it would probably fit but I don't think it would look good since the fog lights on the LSE bumper are round and the fogs on the regular LS bumper are more square.

Good point.

I have the Wings West kit myself and love it! I have a black 01 LS V8 and it's a tough kit, but you have to upgrade and get the new 04 fog lights for that super phat look. :dj:

Black01LS said:
I have the Wings West kit myself and love it! I have a black 01 LS V8 and it's a tough kit, but you have to upgrade and get the new 04 fog lights for that super phat look. :dj:

Hey, I have a black LS also, can you post some pics of your car and the airbox mod?

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back