Front License Plate Relocation Bracket for LS

bigbrowndog

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I saw that someone on eBay (tandaperformance) is selling front license plate relocation brackets for Lincoln LSs that mounts to the bottom of the front fascia. My dealer wants to drill a few holes in the front of my bumper/fascia to install his advertisement on my new 2005 and I told him if he did, I wasn't paying for it. Has anyone tried one of these brackets? See the picture I attached from their listing. Seems like a good idea.

Jim

:C

lincolnLS_480_web.gif

yes - a few LLSOC members have and love them - converted from a bumper mount, then plugged the holes.

I HATE front license plates. I'm so glad that Michigan doesn't require them by law.

Thanks for the comments. I am going to get one of these. I hate front license plates too, but I also hate ruining the front of my LS or getting pulled over after playing 18 holes (and a few beers). Seems that this will work well for me...

Thanks again..

I bought one of the license frames from TANDAPERFORMANCE and have been running it for a year and a half. I love it as there are no holes in the bumper when you do this. It takes a little bit of drilling underneath the front end, but looks great!

LSFront3.JPG

Members online

Back