Front Grille & body strips

Terrance

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought this gem a week ago and noticed a few blemishes. The front grille has a couple bubbles formed, likely from moisture under the chrome, also the plastic side body strips have lost some of their chrome. There are also a couple small chips in the paint on the plastic bumbers and a scuff on both corners of the rear bumper I want to fix. Any suggestions for fixing would be appreciated as I would like this car to look as nice as others before I post pics. Thank you.
:L
Edit 1994 Mark VIII Portifino Blue, wood trim & every avail option.

Last edited:
Terrance said:
I just bought this gem a week ago and noticed a few blemishes. The front grille has a couple bubbles formed, likely from moisture under the chrome, also the plastic side body strips have lost some of their chrome. There are also a couple small chips in the paint on the plastic bumbers and a scuff on both corners of the rear bumper I want to fix. Any suggestions for fixing would be appreciated as I would like this car to look as nice as others before I post pics. Thank you.
:L
Edit 1994 Mark VIII Portifino Blue, wood trim & every avail option.
repaint the whole car, de-chrome it it looks nice a few others and i have done it

-Eric

Members online

No members online now.
Back