Front end problems

MarkedMan

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I took my mark in to get the wheels alined.Come to find out the k member has two u shaped peices that are welded to it and one of them is gone.Looks like the weld broke on the rear one and the bolt that goes through it has shifted.For anyone that doesnt know what I'm talking about look under your car and follow the lower control arm to the k member find the bolt that holds it in place (it will have a half moon shape washer on it). The u shaped peice is where the bolt goes through. This simple 11 dollar part has made my car undrivable till the stealer gets one in.Another great design by the great guys at lincoln.

well maybe if you learned to drive and stayed off the snow banks you wouldn't have this problem :N Just be done with it and by the high powered tempo!

hay wait a minute looking at your signiture there is nothing there on the high powered tempo.

yeah, because its a sleeper and I don't want anyone to know about it!

Update

I got my mark back from my mechanic on friday all fixed up.I had to go to the junk yard on thursday and took the u shaped peice off a t bird. You could say now my mark has some thunderbird in it. The price to fix was 255.86. I called the manager on thursday and friday with no luck.Then on saturday I got to talk to him about him covering the cost.He agreed to pay for my repaires and I was told that the mechanic that tried to alined my car was no longer working for NTB. When I went in to collect my money I parked next to a gen 2 mark. As I was talking to the manager he told me that the gen 2 was his. Atleast he had on thing going for him.

Members online

No members online now.
Back