Front Driver's-side Interior Door Handle (2002 LINCOLN LS V8) - Alternate ??

Dino'sLSdeuce

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2002 LINCOLN LS V8 (3.9L)
:mad: ...If it's not one thing - it's always another (problem)... :mad:

This is regarding information -or- better, more "clarification" regarding available
aftermarket or an alternate brands/makers/part for: Front Interior Door Handle.

And although I have already ordered and have (indeed) received this replacement part;
After my own-hours of invested research into this specific door handle problem I have...

I encountered that there were only 2 available "replacements" available. One was an OEM
FORD (TASCA) and the other from a brand/seller named: Motorking ?? Also was...
-This was specific to only Generation 1 (2000-2002) LS's because Generation 2 (2003+)
was different in design/size. But, here is where I need input from people who'd know...

The DORMAN (brand), was listed and available but "ONLY" for the rear handles ??

Does DORMAN make or not make a replacement part for the LS's Interior handle ???

I found the price difference from the available brands (between) front or rear inside
handles, Extremely inflated !!:confused:

Therefore, can anyone provide me with any updated info if the price is consistant to what I found:
(Interior front handles = $59 - 65.00) and (Interior rear handles = $29 - 45.00) ???

02 LS Handle- 001a.jpg

Thanks...in advance. The reason I mentioned the "one thing or another problem..." is :mad:
because as soon as I received this door handle part, my CEL light came w/ a P0420.
So now I'm gonna have to pick up some O2 sensors (POST) and hope that it's not my CATS;
but that's another story.

02 LS Handle- 001a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back