From the Grave..." The American Dream"

Not too surprising that your worldview comes from comedians...

Apparently you don't realize that comedians intentionally distort and use fallacious arguments to get a laugh.

Even Jon Stewart has admitted that.

To try and counter what Carlin said would be to give him a credibility he doesn't have.

Apparently you don't realize that comedians intentionally distort and use fallacious arguments to get a laugh.

To try and counter what Carlin said would be to give him a credibility he doesn't have.

So, republicans are comedians??

From Carlin you get facts presented with humor, he's not distorting anything for humor, he's presenting undisputed facts with humor, like this little gem
YouTube - ‪The Truth About Republicans by..George Carlin‬‏

From Carlin you get facts presented with humor, he's not distorting anything for humor

No, all you get is a cynical confirmation of your ignorant class warfare biases.

Like you, I went through a phase in my life where I listened to Carlin a lot and thought it was irreverent and insightful. After High School, I grew up and learned to think critically.

No, all you get is a cynical confirmation of your ignorant class warfare biases.

Like you, I went through a phase in my life where I listened to Carlin a lot and thought it was irreverent and insightful. After High School, I grew up and learned to think critically.

Well, since you mentioned that, "class warfare" this one hits close to home because here in Panama City, Florida they're trying to close the only rescue mission because 18 blocks from it, they want to build a new hotel.......so maybe this is the answer
YouTube - ‪GEORGE CARLIN on Homelessness and Golf‬‏

So the homeless can get jobs and provide for themselves! Great! ;)

So the homeless can get jobs and provide for themselves! Great! ;)

you truly are a moron, they SHOWERED at the shelter and ATE at the shelter so they could go to work and get on their feet, now where are they going to go?? who is going to hire them? give me your :q:q:q:qing address so i can send them your way, you :q:q:q:qing moron

That's 'shmoe, not Shmoo

Every once in a while, 'shmoe wanders through here, throws a few whinges and kerfuffles around, and then stumbles away into the dark for a while...

KS

Every once in a while, 'shmoe wanders through here, throws a few whinges and kerfuffles around, and then stumbles away into the dark for a while...

KS

So whats your point, there is a life outside this box, surely I'm not the only one that "wanders". BUT like Carlin says, if you don't like it, don't visit.

Follower of 'Gregor'?

So whats your point, there is a life outside this box, surely I'm not the only one that "wanders". BUT like Carlin says, if you don't like it, don't visit.

Actually, you seem to be wandering any time you're in view. When you're here, your only function seems to be to jeeringly interrupt the flow of ideas. You have every right to be here, of course. But your general snarkiness simply gives others a chance to view your small mean-ness. Are you a follower of Masoch? That would fit well with your other expressed views.

KS

Members online

No members online now.
Back