Fresh LS pics!!! 56k sorry...

97stscaddy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Washed, shined, and spray waxed it after work today. Then decided to snap off a few shots before the sun dropped behind the mountains.

Ive got an album HERE because there are too many pics to post in one place, and im still adding to it.
Here are some favorites of mine though...

frontleft2.jpg

lensflare1.jpg

chs1.jpg

chs2.jpg

This one's the money shot IMO, and I thought it would turn out too dark when I took it.
sunset2.jpg

I thnik if I had waited anotehr 10 minutes or so until the sun was completely down behind the mountain it would've come out even better. There would be less direct light, but the camera makes up for that on its own. And then the sky would've been a dark orange and pink. The battery was dieing though and the memory card was just about full, so I got it while I could.

Im liking the second pic the best, how you can see the lines of light. It almsot looks like the ca ris floating :D

Im liking the second pic the best, how you can see the lines of light. It almsot looks like the ca ris floating
:lol:
Come to think of it, it kinda does look like its floating... except for the shadows under it. :p
It has been touched by the light...
Thanks for the comments everyone!
I dunno which is better honestly, the car or the background... :shifty: :p

looks great, and that 2nd pic is pretty awesome! Nature and the LS, beautiful together ;)

Any mods in store for the near future?

Not really. Want an LSE kit for it and either 19"s or 20"s. Those will have to wait until probably the end of summer for the kit and after winter for the wheels. IF I decide to do them at all.
For the here and now im just working on a solid state turn signal flasher so I can use LED brake/signal lights, and I need to get some condensation out of the passenger headlight housing. Might clear the corners, but Im not sure yet. Im just ridin for now. I got this car so I could stop spending money on fixing my daily driver, and start fixing up my Ranger.

Excellent, clean looking car and nice pics. My thoughts on that last one though, should have tried a shot with the flash........I think that would have filled the car in, and left the rest to look the same......still a good shot don't get me wrong.....

good luck not modding the LS. everytime i get a mod i tell myself, "its the last mod for A LONG TIME. It never works

My thoughts on that last one though, should have tried a shot with the flash
That WAS with the flash. Why do you think my lisence plate is glowing? :p The sun was too bright for the camera so it darkened the shot. Like I said if I had waited another 10 minutes the sun would have been completely down behind the mountain, and it would've come out better. Maybe ill try again next time I wash it.

FairTax for me.
I keep meaning to order the lisence plate frames with the FairTax website on them so people dont have to ask me that all the time. :p
Ever heard of it?

The last picture is my favorite as well - very cool. :cool:

Fair Tax - Abolishes the IRS

(Totally off thread subject) - I hate having to pay every year. Even at zero with $100 extra out. :mad:

nice pics, best time to get pics I think is on an over cast day.

(Totally off thread subject) - I hate having to pay every year. Even at zero with $100 extra out.
I know exactly how you feel. As if they dont take enough already... they make you pay MORE at one of the worst times of the year, right after christmas, when you're tryin to get your wallet out of the gutter anyway.
I was borderline on getting a refund this year, so ill probably end up having to pay some next year, for the third time...

Im glad to see that there is some support for it here. I may start a thread on the FairTax in the political forum to help edumicate some others here.
Ok [/offtopic]

Members online

Back