Freebie 98 Mark Radio

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 98 Mark radio that needs to be refurbished (won't shut off). The number is F7LF-18C818-A (or AB). I found United Radio, Automotive Electronics, 5705 Enterprise Parkway, East Syracuse NY 13057 would refurbish it for $165.....This radio is a single c/d.....Another piece of info:This radio will only work with the same number (type) radio....I will give this radio away for shipping.......I purchased one from these folks and it's like brand new. Happy...... Bruce L. Hansen.....Senior Citizen.....Still alive by the Grace of God

I have a 98 Mark radio that needs to be refurbished (won't shut off). The number is F7LF-18C818-A (or AB). I found United Radio, Automotive Electronics, 5705 Enterprise Parkway, East Syracuse NY 13057 would refurbish it for $165.....This radio is a single c/d.....Another piece of info:This radio will only work with the same number (type) radio....I will give this radio away for shipping.......I purchased one from these folks and it's like brand new. Happy...... Bruce L. Hansen.....Senior Citizen.....Still alive by the Grace of God
No replies so I'm going to throw it away......Really hate to do it.....It's one less

Did you throw that radio away? If you didnt I would like some pics. Might be interested

Hi...got a chance to trace the fuel system and look for fuel or detect leaking vapors with the car running; I didn't come up with anything, couldn't get it to reproduce; all seems good at the purge solenoid and fuel filter; traced lines from the engine bay to the tank filler neck and evap tray as well as the lines around the trunk.

Members online

Back