FREE Shipping on coils (sale)...

seriously u could do a lot more business if you dug up a somewhat professional ebay member name. if i didn't know you from here I never would have bought from you. just some friendly advice!

lmao yea nice name im probably gonna do a coil inspection this week so hopefully ill know where to get em if i need em.

beaups said:
seriously u could do a lot more business if you dug up a somewhat professional ebay member name. if i didn't know you from here I never would have bought from you. just some friendly advice!

actually, a lot of people like that name, or at least get a laugh out of it. I get message
a lot saying the name is hillarious and how did it pass ebay's filters.

guess ya can't judge a person by their name...

I've gotten lost on this whole coil thing. I have an '05 now. Do i have "good" coils or i am still able to develop problems down the line?

all the coils are crap, but you shouldn't have the leaky valve cover gasket problem that supposedly accelerates the failure

Fla02LS said:
I've gotten lost on this whole coil thing. I have an '05 now. Do i have "good" coils or i am still able to develop problems down the line?
All the coils are :q:q:q:q, but with the lack of oil leaks in the later cars the coils just take longer to fail.

I just had a buddy that bought an 05 LS sport and has already put 51,900 on it.
He called me today saying his CEL was on and the car was shaking like a paint mixer.
I drove over with my scan tool and sure enough found the following codes in the memory

Misfire Occurred in the First 1000 Engine Revolutions
Misfire Detection
Misfire Detection
Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction
Misfire Detection
Misfire Detection
Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction
Ignition Coil (Undetermined) Primary/ Secondary Circuit Malfunction
Ignition Coil 2 Primary/ Secondary Circuit Malfunction
Ignition Coil 8 Primary/ Secondary Circuit Malfunction
Ignition Coil (Undetermined) Primary/ Secondary Circuit Malfunction

So yeah you can (and probably will) have coil issues