Free pinstripe

owlman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Somebody keyed my car----one line from the headlight to the tail with a nice curve around the mirror. Why?? I'm a nice guy, I don't cut people off, I park between the lines :rolleyes:

Luckily, it's pretty light and looks relatively easy to rub out. On that note, do you detailer experts recommend an easy-to-use product for a n00b to get out a few light scratches/scuffs like this? (that I can pick up at a local parts store, not a some mailorder $400 15-bottle set please :D)

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound is probably your best bet. You can get it OTC. Or scratchX 2.0.

Good luck, and sorry to hear about your misfortune. Some people just like to destroy nice things.

that sucks man, hope it comes out good. ive never had that happen to my car but i know a lot who have had it happen.

Thanks guys, I'll try one of those things Pektel and let you know how it works out. It's really quite a shallow scratch thankfully so hopefully it'll come right out

no problem. Just remember to take yourtime and work small sections. First try a MF applicator. IF that doesn't do it, step up to a terry cloth for more bite.

Somebody keyed my car----one line from the headlight to the tail with a nice curve around the mirror. Why?? I'm a nice guy, I don't cut people off, I park between the lines :rolleyes:

Man the same thing just happened to me. The mark went under the mirror too. I was thinking about bringing my car somewhere to get it wetsanded. Haters are everywhere.

One week after we bought our 03 for the wife to drive she took it to the food store. She was so afraid of something happening to it she parked in the very back of the parking lot where there were no other cars. When she came back to the car there was a dent in the passenger door along with some white paint. It was obvious that some board retarded jerkwad had noticed a new car parked by itself and decided to play a game by opening his door into the side of our new car. I'd love to catch somebody like that red handed.

One week after we bought our 03 for the wife to drive she took it to the food store. She was so afraid of something happening to it she parked in the very back of the parking lot where there were no other cars. When she came back to the car there was a dent in the passenger door along with some white paint. It was obvious that some board retarded jerkwad had noticed a new car parked by itself and decided to play a game by opening his door into the side of our new car. I'd love to catch somebody like that red handed.

cant win now a days, they need to make everything drive thru haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back