Free '89 Lsc

UBAP/89LSC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yes.I'm giving away an 89 LSC w/84k miles,CAI,Flowmasters,everything works,no rust tires less than 5k on them,rebuilt trans w/AAMCO w/warranty,alpine am/fm/cd with the purchase of my parts collection:!set of turbine rims,1 set of turbine rims w,4 new mounted and balanced tires,2 sets of Marcal fog lamps,1 set of wheel opening moldings,2 headlamp switches(complete)1 trip computer,1 hvac controller,1 set of front seatbelts,1 grille,1 set of tailamps,1 set heated outside mirrors,1 overheadconsole display,1 shop manual,1 brochure,1 owners manual w leather holder,original air box,1 blue wire and hose dress up kit for the engine,the original speedo ( it now has a 120 mph)and anything else that Ifind will go with the it.the free car is burgundy in and out; Dont miss this chance alll for $5000.00.no I dont have any pictures I'm not technical

Free or $5000? Do you want $5000 for the car or the car worth $5000 and giving it away? If it's free, I'll take it right now.

BoostedCivic85 said:
Free or $5000? Do you want $5000 for the car or the car worth $5000 and giving it away? If it's free, I'll take it right now.
The car is free if you buy all the parts for $5000.00

Members online

No members online now.
Back