Foxpaws vs Fossten

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This may explain alot...:D

Malcolm Obama.jpg

I see no difference between the radical race baiter and the Tyrant Messiah. After all, the Tyrant did learn under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years.

I see no difference between the radical race baiter and the Tyrant Messiah. After all, the Tyrant did learn under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years.

Ah, I believe that is Malcolm X Foss, not Jeremiah Wright...

3226450.jpg

This is Jeremiah Wright with President Clinton

bill-clinton-jeremiah-wright.jpg

Ah, I believe that is Malcolm X Foss, not Jeremiah Wright...

3226450.jpg

This is Jeremiah Wright with President Clinton
I know who Malcolm X is, foxpaws. That was my point.

Nice pic, by the way. :rolleyes:

But thanks for your noncontribution to the thread, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know who Malcolm X is. That was my point.

Nice pic, by the way. :rolleyes:

But thanks for your noncontribution to the thread, as usual.

Ah, so you think Malcolm X is a radical race baiter... correct?

It appeared you were confused Foss - I wanted to make sure people knew the picture was of Malcolm... since you didn't name names, just labeled him with a smear.

Ah, so you think Malcolm X is a radical race baiter... correct?

It appeared you were confused Foss - I wanted to make sure people knew the picture was of Malcolm... since you didn't name names, just labeled him with a smear.
Malcom X is dead, foxpaws.

And now we know that you were the one who was confused.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh, and...

You don't think Malcolm X was a radical? How interesting, foxpaws.

By the way, TROLL...

Do you have a comment on the TOPIC?

I didn't think so.

Malcom X is dead.

And now we know that you were the one who was confused.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh, and...

You don't think Malcolm X was a radical? How interesting, Vickie.

By the way, TROLL...

Do you have a comment on the TOPIC?

I didn't think so.

With the amount of misinformation that gets bandied about out here - I just wanted to set the record straight - that obviously, whoever doctored the Washington Post.com lead in page used Malcolm X as a substitute for Obama, not Wright.

So, you think that Malcolm X was a radical race baiter - he was radical - but a race baiter - really?

Get after MM for trolling... OK?

I don't care what California counties do... they voted in the idiots that want to ban toys with happy meals... Local politics, local outcomes, just like it should be.

I'll make sure the people I campaign for locally have a firm stand on keeping toys in our happy meals...

With the amount of misinformation that gets bandied about out here - I just wanted to set the record straight - that obviously, whoever doctored the Washington Post.com lead in page used Malcolm X as a substitute for Obama, not Wright.

So, you think that Malcolm X was a radical race baiter - he was radical - but a race baiter - really?
You're the one spreading the disinformation, foxpaws.

Golf game run long today? I guess when you're half in the bag all the time, you are liable to take a lot of extra shots. :rolleyes:

It is amusing that you rushed back so you could troll this forum. Nothing else to do in life, eh?

You're still trolling, foxpaws.

Have a comment on the topic?

Golf game run long today? I guess when you're half in the bag all the time, you are liable to take a lot of extra shots. :rolleyes:

It is amusing that you rushed back so you could troll this forum. Nothing else to do in life, eh?

You're still trolling.

Have a comment on the topic?

Yes - read above - I edited in the answer...

Golf starts with lunch at the club, and then 18... sorry foss - mountain time zone...

Once again - why does my calendar interest you so?

And why do you think that Malcolm X was a race baiter?

Yes - read above - I edited in the answer...

Golf starts with lunch at the club, and then 18... sorry foss - mountain time zone...

Once again - why does my calendar interest you so?

And why do you think that Malcolm X was a race baiter?
Go start another thread, troll. Then see if you get any responses.

While you're at it, there are several threads you still haven't responded to. It's not all about you, foxpaws.

Oh, silly me - I was assuming you were interested in being productive...

So, do you think that Malcolm X was a race baiter? You need to, to make your little statement true that you knew the photo was of Malcolm X.

Race baiter - Malcolm X - interesting concept.

So, do you think that Malcolm X was a race baiter? You need to, to make your little statement true that you knew the photo was of Malcolm X.

Race baiter - Malcolm X - interesting concept.
Since you're bent on trolling, I'll just wait until you go golfing so the adults can talk without your childish interference. :rolleyes:

... I just wanted to set the record straight - that obviously, whoever doctored the Washington Post.com lead in page used Malcolm X as a substitute for Obama,...

Lead page photo wasn't doctored.
Use the wonderful featured called a 'search engine'. You will see that the Washington Post screwed up all by itself, that is, if it did screw up 'unintentionally'. Freudian slip on the part of the liberal elitists if you were to ask me. :)

Everybody knows, but nobody wants to say it out loud, that President Obama is a Usurper.
Can't wait for history to write this book.
Everyone that supported and still supports Bowbama is a felon.

Lead page photo wasn't doctored.
Use the wonderful featured called a 'search engine'. You will see that the Washington Post screwed up all by itself, that is, if it did screw up 'unintentionally'. Freudian slip on the part of the liberal elitists if you were to ask me. :)

Everybody knows, but nobody wants to say it out loud, that President Obama is a Usurper.
Can't wait for history to write this book.
Everyone that supported and still supports Bowbama is a felon.
Quite funny - the Post really did it (I did google) - the page looks doctored though (go to washingtonpost.com and you can see the difference)- no ads, no banner header like there normally is... I wonder what happened?

I guess I am a felon, do I wait to be cuffed now ;)

I see no difference between the radical race baiter and the Tyrant Messiah.
So, Foss - Malcolm X as a race baiter? Now we have this lovely thread - how about explaining that statement?

When you answer all your pending queries, then I'll consider talking to you.

Do not demand the respect that you do not give.

...Just to be clear, are you trying to imply the Malcom Ten wasn't a race baiter?
Or are you just trying to make busy work for Fossten?

Because he surely was.
He was a black supremacist, black nationalist, anti-Semitic, communist, member of the Nation of Islam. Unless, of course, you think calling white people a race of devils IS NOT race baiting.

Arguably, in the days before his death he began to seriously reconsider his anti-white views.... and then the black muslims killed him.

As for the screw up at the Washington Post-
it's probably due to the fact that one of the guys who shot him was released from prison today.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/20/nyregion/20parole.html

Members online

No members online now.
Back