Found on carsoup

No I did that all by myself :). It's just time to move on. Anyone interested....:shifty:

I've already picked up a replacement obsession for the warmer 8-9 months of the year :D

good luck. You better buy another LS. Or I'm coming down there personally. I know where you live. :p

I thought you were going to list it for more than that...

I was asking 5000 for it, but I sold my honda shadow last night for 1500. Since that is all profit, I'm just gonna put it towards getting rid of the LS. I need to get out of debt and that car with the payments and insurance is one of my bigger chunks. Hate to sell it, but I feel like I need to now :(

I would take that 1500 and fix the LS, but that's me. I'm so far in debt that I'm not getting out anytime soon. Of course, I am pointing towards my mortgage. 25 more years!

If you keep/fix the LS, I will do a complete paint correction detail for free. Well, you provide the beer afterwards. :Beer

:)
I would take that 1500 and fix the LS, but that's me. I'm so far in debt that I'm not getting out anytime soon. Of course, I am pointing towards my mortgage. 25 more years!

If you keep/fix the LS, I will do a complete paint correction detail for free. Well, you provide the beer afterwards. :Beer

That sounds great, but I really need to ditch it. I've dumped more money in than I should have. Hopefully I can buy a nice 06 when I'm debt free (which could be as soon as next summer if things go well for me)

I'd be more than happy to let you keep this baby looking good for me....

vulcan_900_se.jpg

:)

Not bad! Find a product called Pig Spit. Great stuff for al the little nooks and crannies on bikes.

Thanks! I'll look for that stuff. I really want to take great care of this baby. Only had 2 miles on it when I took it out the first time. So it's on me if it looks like crap, can't blame the previous owner ;)

Here you go. On sale right now:

http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse-Car-Care-Products-cln-Pig-Spit/Categories.bok

This is where I order all my mf towels from. I love all of his towels. Especially the Ultra Premiums and Shag Rags. And the Super Fly's. The all purpose towels are at an excellent price for a pack of 12. I use them on interiors and wheels.

Also, Optimum No Rinse is the rinseless car wash stuff I brought to the April meet. You can also find it on that site.

If you want an awesome car wax, get Dodo juice Austintacious from there too. It's on clearance for 45.50. Right on par lookswise with Supernatural ($200 per jar) but not as durable. Maybe get a month out of a coat.

Hang on Pete, I'm pretty sure if I don't have an LS then yeah, the meets are now officially canceled! I can't imagine why everyone would still want to get together after a loss like that...

Actually I would still like to participate if you guys let me....:shifty: I could show up in my other ford powered V8 RWD sedan or my new 2 cyl RWD vehicle from japan :D

Thanks for the link. I'll try to check it out soon when I get a chance. You know one of the biggest reasons why I'd rather sell the car as is vs keeping it and fixing it (which really isn't that hard) besides that I'm sick of all the money she costs me? It's my free time nowdays. Almost none. I drive 2 1/2 hours a day for work, and put in 50 hrs a week here. I just really don't want to spend my weekends and an hour a night working on a car. Ya know? It just sucks cuz I really loved driving that car...

I know exactly what you mean. I've been working on either the LS or the gf's blazer for the past week. Well, one day I did a kitchen install, and one other day I washed/clayed/waxed the LS. Coils took me 2 nights lol. I did the pass side one night, and the driver's side the next. I have a bad back, and can't lean over the engine for all too long.

New fuel pump going to be ordered today, and my new degas bottle comes in tomorrow.

update

sold!!

:D :) :( :eek: ...sad....

It's definitely bittersweet. It feels really good to be out from underneath all that car payment and full coverage insurance, but damn I'm gonna miss driving it and washing it and then staring at it cuz it's such a beautiful car :(.

Good news though. Sold it to my buddy ;) so at least I can still see it on the weekends :D and he said he'd come to the meets still, so that's cool.

@ stallone, no sorry he wanted to keep it in there so I left it.

Did you sell it to Luke? I think that's his name...

Yep Luke is gonna buy it. So it'll still be around, probably not as nice and clean as I kept it ;), but it's still in the "family". He's dating my sister afterall :)

His 98 mark 8 is going to be for sale soon. When it is I'll let the forums know, help him get the word out.

Cool. Nice kid. Tell him he's got to fix it soon. The meet isn't all too far away.

He is getting a hell of a deal and lots of extras for only 3k and whatever parts cost to fix whatever is wrecked. But yeah, nice kid. I'm very happy he is taking it.

Not sure how soon he can even get around to fixing it. Should be sometime this summer. Is there a thread on the next meet yet or is it still just a thought right now?

I think the master plan is stuck in Petes head, he lets little hints slip once in a while but no thread or plans put out there yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back