Found a couple pics of my first Mark--Does on here anyone own it now??

LORENZOCHICAGOLSC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
98 Lsc Silver frost, bought it with 25,000 miles in 7-2002 for 20k
Got stolen with about 30,000 miles 11-2002
Was recovered in one piece 4 months later (must have been some joyriders)
But insurance co. gave it a salvage title due to theft and auctioned

7.jpg

6.jpg

I miss them both. Eventually I will get another....preferably a CE
Traded in the black one about 2 yrs. ago on a Caddy, Needed a daily driver because the Mark was always down or something was always broken.

That is very weird.

5 days after my 95 was stolen I bought a 98 silver frost lsc with black interior.
looks like that car pictured above, cept mine doesnt have tinted windows

yea so lorenzo you owe me $$ for a new key borad since i drooled all over mine!!! The black one is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I've been wanting a 2nd gen LSC for a while, just keep finding deals on 1st gens :(

My silver frost had gray interior

aaaand Im not buying you a new keyboard!!:p

And those pics were taken at the impound yard at 6 am when they found it, It wouldnt start, had a dead battery so The giant forklift picked it up in the air off the flatbed and dropped it right in front of me!!!!!! I almost passed out, It bounced like 3 times!!

The giant forklift picked it up in the air off the flatbed and dropped it right in front of me!!!!!! I almost passed out, It bounced like 3 times!!

i just fainted...............damn that sux. i remember when you sold the black one, never knew about the silver. looks same as mine but no salvage title and mine had octis when i got it

I VALET parked it at a bar in Chicago and when I came out the valet guys had NO keys, NO car, And NO explanation!! When it was found abadoned in the city the keys were still in the ignition and valet tag still in the windshield. The police had to break the driver window to get into it when they saw the keys in the ignition, but when they tried starting it, it was dead, probably from sitting in there for 4 months.

I drove Mustang 5.0's all through high school and I turned 23-24 in 2002 and decided to get something a little more Mature and thats when I discovered the Marks, It was a PERFECT fit. My brother still has his 98 Base, Its a garage queen now that only comes out in the summer, I will post pics of it, charcoal gray with chrome directionals. Anyways, thats the story and IM stickin to it!! Never realized how many Mark Fanatics there were til I discovered this site. Even made a friend along the way who didnt know me at the time but came to my house to help repair the blend door on my black LSC -R.I.P. JIBIT

Staff online

Members online

Back