found a 96 COMPLETE

mmtphoto

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
and got the VCRM, IMRC's , ECM, headlights and lots of interior trim pieces (tan, like mine)-what other parts are unique to the 96? I spent very little for what I got so far, it only had 73,000 miles on it and it's still almost all there-sitting on the ground, no rims, has all the glass and interior is pretty much all there except for the console, engine is complete...couldn't believe my eyes, I saw it in the junkyard from the street 2 blocks away!

The trans harness is also unique to 96. Some say its not, but I had 4 laying around as testimony to that fact until I just repaired mine.

I found a 96 down at a yard near me too.....base.....didn't think to grab the imrc's...damn...i got the grill and mint ivory console lid

diff and exhaust, but thats more of an LSC thing then 96 spec, whats wrong with the car?

It is a base model, and all I know is it is in a junk yard with no wheels on it-sitting REAL low, in the dirt-no body damage to speak of, interior, while somewhat scavenged, it pretty complete.

It probably has a smoked engine, or trans, or both-kind of a shame, since it has pretty low mileage, but I was amazed to find an in tact 96 with virtually everything still there-I am going to go back and look carefully for more of what I think I should scarf up, if it was on wheels and closer than it was, I'd consider buying the whole thing and - nah...

It has the Beehive valve springs, you probably don't want to dig into the motor though...

yea there is a yard near me....Dirkes in mayslanding...they have a 96, 93, 97 and.....a 95 LSC :) sucked...i saw it and got a chubby....back end was smashed so the rear bumper was trashed....front bumper someone cut holes in the front and put these weird grills in...made me sad...i wanted the bumpers for my car :( ...interior was saddle......back seats were good....rest was beat....saddle interior...yuck! I did get a mint saddle console lid, LSC side moldings, grille, LSC badge and a new set of anti theft stickers for the rear quarter windows

Same here, I would like too but time money blah, blah, blah. The wife told me NO non-running anything shall sit outside of the garage, so I said fine! No useless soap or towels in the bathroom! It’s a give and take relationship! :D

<---wears the pants......I buy what I want woman...now give me a meat wash! hahahaha....don't tell her though...lol

Same here, I would like too but time money blah, blah, blah. The wife told me NO non-running anything shall sit outside of the garage, so I said fine! No useless soap or towels in the bathroom! It’s a give and take relationship! :D

HAHAHAHA.... I don't let my GF tell what I can and can't do... lol... works for me.

<---wears the pants......I buy what I want woman...now give me a meat wash! hahahaha....don't tell her though...lol

You guys kill me! I have friends w/benefits, and they don't say much. At one time I had 5 unlicensed junkers in the drive. Plus 2 in the garage out back and 1 in the attached. I'm twice divorced, have 1 kid paid for and the other is half paid for. Not looking for #3. Benefits are niceeee :D

You guys kill me! I have friends w/benefits, and they don't say much. At one time I had 5 unlicensed junkers in the drive. Plus 2 in the garage out back and 1 in the attached. I'm twice divorced, have 1 kid paid for and the other is half paid for. Not looking for #3. Benefits are niceeee :D

Ooooo ya....I guess getting old has some benfits.
My new babe came with a 3 stall garage.
And its mine....all mine, as long as she has a place to park, and her ride runs.
She could care less how much stuff I have.

Ooooo ya....I guess getting old has some benfits.
My new babe came with a 3 stall garage.
And its mine....all mine, as long as she has a place to park, and her ride runs.
She could care less how much stuff I have.

Were livin the life ford nut

My friends come to see me. If they don't want to be my friend anymore they just stop coming over and I'll find a new friend. Just me and my Jack Russell terror, who's name is Jack for some reason.

and got the VCRM, IMRC's , ECM, headlights and lots of interior trim pieces (tan, like mine)-what other parts are unique to the 96? I spent very little for what I got so far, it only had 73,000 miles on it and it's still almost all there-sitting on the ground, no rims, has all the glass and interior is pretty much all there except for the console, engine is complete...couldn't believe my eyes, I saw it in the junkyard from the street 2 blocks away!

Good score by the way.

Were livin the life ford nut

My friends come to see me. If they don't want to be my friend anymore they just stop coming over and I'll find a new friend. Just me and my Jack Russell terror, who's name is Jack for some reason.

True so true.
I got 2 years left on one child and 4 left on the 2nd then the kid payments are done.

Its so dam funny how "things" change isnt it? :D

Good job mmtphoto that stuff is getting hard to come by.

My wife makes most of the money and she always will, I'm just an over educated floor cleaner. We don’t really want kids; she said she would rather spend the money on the Mustang

I'm not saying she doesn’t let me have my cars, I still have 2 parts marks. Just for once in my life most of the cars in yard run.

Members online

Back