Forum Software Screwed Up??

clubairth

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems accessing this forum? I get all kinds of not available and can't find thread with the cryptic message of "Oops something must have went wrong".
Yea not the greatest error message as it provides zero help.

They upgraded it and it killed all the links in the stickies

I wish we had the old format back ...I had the same message yesterday

I'm noticing that alot of posts in threads are missing.
Yeah, looks like everything from the last couple of weeks was lost. I also got some attack warnings about the site. I wonder if they were hit by something and had to restore from prior backups?

I don't think it was an upgrade. I think it was a mass "edit".

Even a side of the forum where you could say just about anything... got edited.

The attack warnings... (if you lowered your security)... allowed access to the Mopar B-Body forums listed at the bottom of the page here.

They were affecter too... but not as bad.

Must be new issues then, the upgrade was a while back, month or so i think

Frustrating that parts are obsolete and if things keep getting "edited" and/or for lack of better terms downgraded we're going to lose a lot of old school monkey wrenches for the newbies to learn from

Frustrating that parts are obsolete and if things keep getting "edited" and/or for lack of better terms downgraded we're going to lose a lot of old school monkey wrenches for the newbies to learn from
Yeah I'm glad I joined when I did cuz I got a lot of good information from those sticky threads and the links contained in them, but after that upgrade none of those links work anymore, that sucks.

Yeah I'm glad I joined when I did cuz I got a lot of good information from those sticky threads and the links contained in them, but after that upgrade none of those links work anymore, that sucks.
Those sticky threads were made by pioneers of this Luxury Sports car ...many die hoarders that had to blaze the trail for a car such as this that introduced many first features to the automotive industry

The error i get states the directory needs to be writable, so maybe they could fix it easily if they wanted too, but they haven't yet and it's been around a month i think, so who knows

We must not forget that a many LSes are sitting in garages with only 56k-86k miles ...its a well made car ...solid ...can't stress enough how this beast can take a punch and come back swinging...my LSE was boiling over for 20 miles to the Mechanic for a professional bleed...and the head gasket didn't even flinch

Oh you're a die hoarder all right.

You DO still own 4 LS's... correct??? :) (even the advanced features aren't working yet.
Ha ha ha yeah My name is Dutch and I have a LS Problem ...yes everything is in working condition ...after dropping $3000 in a new tranny it better work lol

Ha ha ha yeah My name is Dutch and I have a LS Problem ...yes everything is in working condition ...after dropping $3000 in a new tranny it better work lol
Yikes. I can barely keep my money pit LS going....I can't imagine the headache that it must be trying to keep 4 LSs running and driving.

Members online

No members online now.
Back