Forscan

SultanGris

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Might be a dumb question but can forscan read codes from other vehicles or just from fords? Or is there some other app I can use with the dongle to get the codes off of a different car? It's got a 2003 BMW 325i with a check engine light on and trying to see why, also can't seem to get the Bluetooth dongle to work with my note 20 ultra, got to get my laptop and the plug-in one and try that I guess. Works great on my Galaxy Note 9, thanks.

I think I probably threw away what you need, a year or three ago, but I'll look when I get home.
BMW scanner 14.0 is the equivalent to Forscan for E46 BMW. You need the OBDII adapter, a laptop, and the software (free). Here's one adapter: Amazon product ASIN B008RHJTS2

I think I probably threw away what you need, a year or three ago, but I'll look when I get home.
BMW scanner 14.0 is the equivalent to Forscan for E46 BMW. You need the OBDII adapter, a laptop, and the software (free). Here's one adapter: Amazon product ASIN B008RHJTS2
Right on, thanks. I have the plug in port for a laptop and the Bluetooth one, Bluetooth one won't even work on my Ford anymore though, i got a new phone and it won't connect for some reason. The same OBDII laptop adapter will work for both Ford and BMW correct? I just just need the BMW software? Thanks

Members online

Back