Forscan

MrLincoln#ls

LVC Member
Reaction score
I Have a 2000 Lincoln ls v8 sport.
I've seen a lot of threads saying which adapter to use with forscan I need someone who really knows to let me know which adapter I need to buy
Thanks

The listing does say that there is "no MS-CAN support." This will keep it from getting to all of the LS modules. They do recommend a USB version that they sell for Forscan support.
I know that with this connector, I have been able to access all the modules and do programming and modification as well. This is my personal go to setup outside of IDS. With this said my LS is a Gen II 2006, not to sure how well it will work on older Gen I LS. Take care.

I know that with this connector, I have been able to access all the modules and do programming and modification as well. This is my personal go to setup outside of IDS. With this said my LS is a Gen II 2006, not to sure how well it will work on older Gen I LS. Take care.

Really, including park assist?

Really, including park assist?

Joefr, I will be the first to admit when I am wrong and I stand corrected. I was not able to see the Parking Assistant Module (PAM) when I looked for it and I know that I am having issues with it because my other software is showing multiple issues with that system. Sorry about that, take care.

Members online

Back