Forscan lite?

Lincoln LS

1. SultanGris

SultanGris Well-Known LVC Member

Anyone here ever use forscan or forscan light? I bought this adapter here but it thinks my car is a 1.8 liter focus instead of a 3.9liter Lincoln LS, is that just cuz it's the forscan light? I've been holding off on paying for forscan cuz it doesn't work right. Any ideas? 16177528707717340981145060962762.jpg

2. DaleGrib

DaleGrib Dedicated LVC Member

I would avoid the cheap knock-offs for trying to go wireless.
    61LvnoEtLuL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JFRFJG6
    I have been using this one for a few months with 0 issues and it has circuit protection built in that won't fry your pcm. It works with forscan and forscan lite with 0 issues. Also, this is the one forscan recommends to use.

They say this one is ok as well if you use an android device. But I would go with the first one if you can swing the difference as it has it's own app that is pretty good. Plus the first one works fine with a PC using forscan.
    51s3LadP90L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FSXYXLG

• Like Like x 1
    • SultanGris

SultanGris Well-Known LVC Member

I've got a good cable one for forscan on my laptop, but I'm looking for a Bluetooth one for a monitor, bought the wrong one first that only works with torque, but torque sucks. Thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1