Ford & Lincoln 2012-2013 ALL Models Service Repair Factory Workshop Software Manual ISO

DaleGrib

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Download ISO from: File on MEGA

Will re-upload if link expires upon request.
2012-2013
Ford - Lincoln - Mercury

Service Repair Workshop Manual

LATEST VERSION NEWEST UPDATES!

TSBs/Workshop Manuals/Wiring Diagrams/PC/ED

*Latest up to date version with new updates*
1.jpg

Contains step-by-step procedures, detailed illustration, diagrams, and explanations that will guide you through your servicing and repairing of your vehicle. You can print out any pages or the entire manual for your reference. This is high quality Software and fully indexed!
This is the same Extensive Professional Workshop used by authorized dealers, mechanics and auto repair shops.

2.jpg

1. TSBs Technical service bulletins published from 1988 to present. Some or all of the provisions specified in these bulletins may not apply to non-U.S. markets.

2. Workshop Manuals Body, Frame and Mounting, Engine, Suspension, Driveline, Brake system, Transmission, Exhaust system, Fuel system, Steering system, Climate control system, Instrumentation and warning systems, Battery and charging systems, Audio systems, Lighting, Electrical distribution and much more.

3. Wiring Diagrams Connectors, Components, Splices, Diagrams, and Grounds.

4. PC/ED Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis manuals.
3.jpg

Compatible with the following vehicles:

E-150
E-250
E-350
E-450
Edge
Escape
Escape Hybrid
Expedition
Explorer
F-150
F-250
F-350
F-450
F-53 Motorhome Chassis
F-550
F-59 Commercial Stripped Chassis
F-650/750
Fiesta
Flex
Focus
Focus Electric
Fusion
Fusion Hybrid
MKS
MKT
MKX
MKZ
MKZ Hybrid
Mustang
Navigator
Taurus
Transit Connect
C-Max Hybrid/Energi

Compatible with the following computer operating systems:
  • Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
  • Windows XP (32 and 64 bit)
  • Windows VISTA (32 and 64 bit)
  • Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
  • Windows 2000 (32 and 64 bit)

I know I'm late to the party but I downloaded and installed this and can't get anything up in the window. Shows only 2 volumes. Vehicles only up to 2002 and it is not found anyway. Is it possible to get a little help here?

I know I'm late to the party but I downloaded and installed this and can't get anything up in the window. Shows only 2 volumes. Vehicles only up to 2002 and it is not found anyway. Is it possible to get a little help here?
Just to close this out, i fiddled with this up until late afternoon. Nothing. So I bought one off ebay for $66

Members online

No members online now.
Back