Ford Gt, Ooooppppsss!

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
these were taken by our shop forman, we sold this car, and the dummy wrecked, check it out it still has 30 day tags, I got some more I'll post later, I forgot what the repair total was, i'll find out

ford gt.jpg

ford gt2.jpg

ford gt3.jpg

Dayummmmmmm if i had just bought that car, i wouldn't be racing it. The guy who just bought that needs to be smacked upside the head :slap: :slap: :slap:

yeah, I'm a tech here at Ford so I have seen 6 of these up close and have actually ridden in this one.,what a shame , i believe the repair total was about 60, yes 60 thousand dollars

damn and i just watched the special on that car versus the viper and it whooped the vipers A$$ ..lol....

pepperman said:
Dayummmmmmm if i had just bought that car, i wouldn't be racing it. The guy who just bought that needs to be smacked upside the head :slap: :slap: :slap:

Oh come on! I would RUN to the track!

Too many thoughts to post LOL.... Dumb @ss comes to mind more often than any.

Guy with too much money on hand and not enough brains in head. LOL

I don't feel sorry for him at all...

viiiball said:
yeah, I'm a tech here at Ford so I have seen 6 of these up close and have actually ridden in this one.,what a shame , i believe the repair total was about 60, yes 60 thousand dollars

thats crazy looks like a nose and hood and the bags 60k just don't add up, unless lots more probles that arn't shown in the pic .

Now that I kinda work in the insurance biz I'm learning all kinds of bs.

That just plain sux.

We had one locally that the salesmanger took for test drive and wacked a wall - 2 hours before the customer flew in to pick up. Now they get taken off the truck and put on Service lifts till the owner takes delivery.

buddylee said:
thats crazy looks like a nose and hood and the bags 60k just don't add up, unless lots more probles that arn't shown in the pic .

Now that I kinda work in the insurance biz I'm learning all kinds of bs.
there was a whoops pic in the back of Hot Rod (i think that was this mag) that showed one in a ditch and smashed up just as bad if not worse and we had it hanging up at the dealership so the parts guy started pricing out parts the fender alone yes 1 fender was $14k so $60k is wery possible concidering that the pole went through the rad, batt, all of the front crossmembers etc hell it looked like the pole went all the way to the windshield when u pay $165k+ for a car $60k is spair change

Members online

No members online now.
Back