Ford Employee Purchase Pricing for Customers

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looks like FoMoCo si going to offer the employee pricing for customers through Aug 1.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000006&sid=at_C.CiUT0U4&refer=home

"Under the Ford plan, customers will be offered reduced prices and cash rebates. For example, the XLT version of the Ford Escape sport-utility vehicle will have a discounted price of $23,335 compared with the normal $26,070, Reuter said. Customers will be offered an additional $2,000 off, putting their final cost at $21,335, he said. Dealers are being told today of the plan's details, and advertisements will begin tomorrow, Reuter said. The program doesn't apply to Ford Mustang and GT cars and the hybrid gasoline- electric Escape SUV, he said. Ford's Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin brands also aren't covered."

http://www.forbes.com/business/healthcare/feeds/ap/2005/07/05/ap2124513.html

"A Ford Explorer XLT that normally sells for $32,895 costs employees $28,739. After existing customer cash incentives, the sport utility vehicle would sell for $24,739 under the Ford Family Plan. A popularly equipped Lincoln Navigator that normally would sell for $51,145 will be available for $42,133."

Anyone seen any numbers on the LS for this plan?

Awesome, any idea on discounts for Lincolns?

Maybe I can get the dealer to knock some $$$ off the used car price!

wow, i was about to say... i would to go to the nearest jag dealer and rape them for the XKR!!!!

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
still for 41k ill buy a BMW 3 series, and it will last longer!

Not the new ones necessarily- BMW reliability has been pretty bad as of late according to CR.

They have been advertising new '05 V6 LSes in the paper here for $23,500 or so for the last few months.

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
still for 41k ill buy a BMW 3 series, and it will last longer!

I saw they put a Ford Focus a FOCUS up against a BMW and the Focus did beter in the long run, like crap would break on the BMW. Something like the BMW went to the shop 10 times?? compared to the focus 3 times?? in I think 1 year. More things on the BMW went out than on the Focus.

captainalias said:
So a 2005 V-6 Lincoln will be in the mid to low-$20Ks?!
A local Lincoln dealership was advertising a base 2005 V6 LS for $22K after rebates. That's a helluva car for that price.

GrayGhost1 said:
A local Lincoln dealership was advertising a base 2005 V6 LS for $22K after rebates. That's a helluva car for that price.

$22K? Is that possible? According to the online pricing on Lincoln's homepage, the base LS-V6 is at $27K.

if you go to the lincoln site and click on the details of the family plan you can find out how much you will save on all the lincoln lines :monkey:

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
wow, i was about to say... i would to go to the nearest jag dealer and rape them for the XKR!!!!

My thoughts exactlly......bye bye to the LS.......HELLO XJR!

-Scott-

great prices...! Looks like I might be buying a new LS soon.

What do you guys think V6 or V8

Sport, Premium or ultimate?

who do we appreciate get the V8, try to say away from from adding new options, the less of them, the less problems to have... keep it simple if you are going to buy brand new. screw navigation a $5,000 option that basically is a waste of money IMHO.

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
who do we appreciate get the V8, try to say away from from adding new options, the less of them, the less problems to have... keep it simple if you are going to buy brand new. screw navigation a $5,000 option that basically is a waste of money IMHO.

Yeah I see no value in buying the nav system as I will be driving in my hometown and state which I am a native of. If I have not gotten familar with the area in 36 years then there is no sense in trying to drive.

Just spoke with the owner of Dave Knapp Ford here in Greenville,Ohio and he says he is ready for the extra business that this will bring in. He said it should move quite a bit of the SUVs that have been seemly setting on his awesome lot for quite awhile. If I had the extra cash ole I would be all over a new LS.

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
Just spoke with the owner of Dave Knapp Ford here in Greenville,Ohio and he says he is ready for the extra business that this will bring in. He said it should move quite a bit of the SUVs that have been seemly setting on his awesome lot for quite awhile. If I had the extra cash ole I would be all over a new LS.

-Scott-
Ah, just do it!

GrayGhost1 said:
Ah, just do it!

Right! Ken I want to finish working on the one I have now. After that I need to save some pennies for a Harley V-Rod motorcycle. Toys, you got to have them if you are a real man. Still a new LS8 would be NICE!

-Scott-

ps Speaking of projects how are clear corners coming along?

Gosh I might have to get an 05 instead of an 03 now! I wonder how I can fanagle a deal totally from overseas? I guess I could have my girldfriend test drive it for me and then just go from there. Man it will be hard!

GrayGhost1 said:
Click on this link below to see the local ad that Neill-Sandler FLM had in this past Sunday's newspaper:

http://www.neillsandlerford.com/ad/ad1.pdf

After rebates the total price is $22,888 for a base V6 LS.

This Neill and Sandler price ought to be national, right?

$3K rebate = national
FMCC = Ford Motor Company Cash? - $1500 -> Is this something to the discretion of the dealer?

I've not seen any dealers in my area advertising an LS for so cheap, at $22,888!

captainalias said:
This Neill and Sandler price ought to be national, right?

$3K rebate = national
FMCC = Ford Motor Company Cash? - $1500 -> Is this something to the discretion of the dealer?

I've not seen any dealers in my area advertising an LS for so cheap, at $22,888!

I believe the fmcc offer is regional if Iread the disclaimer properly on the lincoln website.

eL eS said:
I believe the fmcc offer is regional if Iread the disclaimer properly on the lincoln website.

Sorry, where'd you see that? I see it says to see the dealer for more details...

Oh nevermind, I see the FMCC seems to be for leases and such.

captainalias said:
Sorry, where'd you see that? I see it says to see the dealer for more details...

Oh nevermind, I see the FMCC seems to be for leases and such.

Hey no worries man. I do nt have the direct link. I was purusing their special offers pages and it was a small hyperlink. I would call your local dealers and see what they say. After all they are they to sell cars and if they can sell one by taking advantag of a factory incentive I am sure they will be all over it.

I will try to retrace my steps becasue I am giving some strong consideration to buying a new LS.

I have been in the market for a new car and have a short list and the LS is not on it but have to say that this new offer bumped it to number 2 with a quickness.

More than likely #1; I have a saying I like to use... stick with the devil you know rather than going with the one you don't know.

I would be mighty hard to find another user community like this to bond with. The combined knowledge and expirence found here along with this special incentive from Ford might just be the bait I needed to stay a blah huh hmm Ford man. ohh jeeez I got cramps no... must go to the.... :)

Members online

Back