For those who lve Lambo/v doors.

My idea is the front lambo doors and the rear suicides, or just the rear suicides and leaving the front regular, just like the old 60's conti's.

Yes exactly SUICIDE!!! I do like the look of the doors on coupes and little ones at that as well, but I do appreciate anyone breaking the mold. But suicide is the way to go on a 4 door.

thats wat ive been wanting on my car but i dont no any one with the capabilities of doing this and im not sendin my car across country to do it

match them up... if the front is stock.. do the back suicide.. if the front is lambo.. do reverse lambo on the back..

Another Idea Ive been thinking of....good job! Reverse Lambo's.

thats wat ive been wanting on my car but i dont no any one with the capabilities of doing this and im not sendin my car across country to do it

Come on you live near Philly not? You should be able to find someone there or you can come up my way to Precision Sound Works, A Divison of Mobile west communications, quote unquote..;) Look em up online the guy made his own wide body for a customer's Acura ( Im not sure what type anymore but it was a luxery one not a Integra or RSX) that had alot of cash.

LSVIPDEMON: it was probably the TL/RL or one of their 4 door sedans

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the term Suicide Doors meant that the backs open opposite, and the fronts are the same, this was originally done with old school hot rods + rolls royce's correct?

his is what im doing. I wasnt gonna tell and just surprise everyone. Cars in the shop right now.

more than meets the eye! too many breakable parts for my taste, not to mention the other mods he couldve done, like finally get out of the honda!

LSVIPDEMON: it was probably the TL/RL or one of their 4 door sedans

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the term Suicide Doors meant that the backs open opposite, and the fronts are the same, this was originally done with old school hot rods + rolls royce's correct?

Yeah it was a TL or a Tsx or something I actually think it was chopped with a TL and TSX Pluss others, and the kit he made him self was f'ing awsome. Ill dig up a pic somehow from the guy, hes freakin awsome at what he does. Talking about a DYI wide body on my car after its slamed and :q:q:q:q. And I seen his DYI wide body. He did a 350z in Saudi Arabia for some rich Oil Rag, I think he fit about 12" accross wheels with more than enough clearance and some sick unethical offset.

And you are correct on the term suicide doors. Also Merc's and some Hudson's had them I( I think), and even back then people fabed them on to other ordinary cars. What did you think we or I ment?

This is what im doing. I wasnt gonna tell and just surprise everyone. Cars in the shop right now. http://youtube.com/watch?v=NLyMJPlSRW4

Oh my :q:q:q:qing god! That took balls to do, but that was very :q:q:q:qing dumb.

I want suicide doors soo bad. I am still looking for a company to give me a set to try out and then I have to work on getting them to fit.

It is starting to warm up here so hopefully I can start this years list of changes soon.

Vivid,

If you get a good suicide door hinge, hook us all up! I would love to have that for my car. It would be freakin sweet!

}FISH>

Theres many apps out, that say they are universal....but :q:q:q:qk that look at my great Best Fit Ls Universal Mirrors I got dicked with.

:Sarcasm:

yeah i love lambos but a lot better on 2 doors or if u get 4 doors and get lambo u gotta do something to the back once i get my car i will be putting lambos on the car and after research maybe in like 6 months i wanna get gullwing doors in the back (if thats the rite name the ones that the doors open upwards and all site have a pic of a car that the door is in the back so im guessing with the rite amount of money it could look hot for the back doors of the ls) i dunno tho ill see...its either that or i wanna get reverse lambos

Take this as a opinion and not straight dissin, but I think that would look even worse than having just V's up front, don't get mad at me.

Now thats one that very limited to certain cars.. I dont think it can be done even with a lot of cash on the rear of a LS tho.

I found this a while ago and I called about it. www.autoloc.comI forget by now how much they said it would cost. I am sure it was resonable in its own but the fabrication would be alot.

If anyone has searched for these Im sure you found this before, if you inquired any further on it let me know.

An LS was suicided here in STL by Cartronix. I havent seen it since the dub show and he was jsut about to get it done. I talked to the owner a month after the show and he said it looked good.

It can definitely be done but how long will the door stay up and look nice is the question?

the problem with the LS is that the B pillar would have to be re-enforced to make any of this happen.. of course it can be done.. my friend chopped the top off his maxi.. i'm sure u can do something to the back doors of an LS.

Members online

Back