For those in the Passport market

rugger33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
came across this apparent good deal this morning. $379 plus free shipping when you add it to your shopping cart. I have checked the prices and found nothing better. Ebay deals for used were close to this new...

http://slickdeals.net/f/3726742-It-...with-free-shipping-and-delivery-by-Christmas?

I ordered one...hope to hardwire it once it gets here Friday.

And Happy Holidays Mofos. I am a 42 yo original owner of an '02 V6 but still loving coming to this site every day to see what is going on.

JW

BTW - don't really care if you think something else is better; just throwing it out there for the bargain hunters:)

OK....... I'll be the first....... (Nomex on)

For a mere $20 more the Valentine V1 is much better; and I have had both. The arrows and counter are invaluable!

I have the 8500 mounted to my mirror. It's hard to say how many tickets it has saved. It mostly goes off due to the buildings and they're security systems I think is what sets it off.

BTW I don't know if anyone has ever been hit with a laser before, but when I did there is no detection and you'll damn near have a heart attach when it goes off. I was lit up by a laser on the Ohio Turnpike one Saturday night doing an economically friendly 55mph in my 5.4 SuperCrew. Got darn near 18mpg in that hog. Oh the memories.

I have the 9500ix. I've had it for probably over 3 years now. It's a life saver...The GPS feature is great; no false alarms. Showing your GPS speed is pretty cool too. It's always nice to verify your actual speed.
I ran the old Passport 8500 x50 from 2004-2009. That was also a damn good detector.

I have the SR7 with laser shifter installed in my Lightning, most definitely a life saver as the foot gets a bit heavy when I drive it.

I just drive and don't worry about it. It's not worth the stress of constantly looking for cops or freaking out cause a detector went off.

Most of the time when I get pulled over it's because I was doing something stupid anyways, not just 10mph over the limit.

It's definitely handy when you're in a loud cammed out car.... Never know when I might make a quick wide open pull or line up against someone. To me, it's definitely worth it. I don't even let off the gas unless I'm running >10mph over.

I just drive and don't worry about it. It's not worth the stress of constantly looking for cops or freaking out cause a detector went off.

Most of the time when I get pulled over it's because I was doing something stupid anyways, not just 10mph over the limit.

I hit 10 over on the on-ramp. Most of us here are in the 15+ over range; that makes my Valentine with the arrows invaluable! It has paid for itself many times over!

Members online

No members online now.
Back