for sale (;

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
for sale intrax lowering springs

these springs are super rare and im not going to give them away.

the rear springs are pretty much brand new with less than 2k miles on em.
the fronts im not sure of.

comment or pm me offers and please dont low ball me if ppl are willing to pay 300 for a mclaren then im sure ppl are willing to pay that and some for these being how rare they really are.

here are some pics of them on my car

9d79db6e.jpg

9ec16b7b.jpg

f611805e.jpg

13017916.jpg

Put them up on ebay too. It what I'll probably do with my lse side skirts

thats what i was gonna do just figured id give everyone here first chance ya know

Damn, I just got my Eibachs a few weeks ago or I would of bought them. Selling them to get money for the Stance coilovers huh?

I dunno about the LOWEST. My springtechs are pretty damn low. But the ride height looks pretty similar to mine.

Not that I am interested in them but if someone made you a fair offer, and not exactly the $300 or more you forsee them being worth, would you consider it? Maybe if someone feels as if you will leave a little meat on the bone when it comes to price, it may entice someone to come out of pocket.

Not that I am interested in them but if someone made you a fair offer, and not exactly the $300 or more you forsee them being worth, would you consider it? Maybe if someone feels as if you will leave a little meat on the bone when it comes to price, it may entice someone to come out of pocket.

i mean hey feel free to make offers im just sick of the members on here and there low ball offers constantly. but like i said if ppl are willing to toss out 300 for a piece of plastic that was originally 50 bucks that they wont offer on these

I completely agree with you. The springs are definitely a find for someone who wants to give their car a profile that most will never see. A complete lowball offer would be an insult.

EBAY! I remember people were looking for these like crazy a while back. You would think these would be a hot item but no bites, yeah it sucks man. Ebay, craigslist, kijii, get a bigger crowd looking at them.

EBAY! I remember people were looking for these like crazy a while back. You would think these would be a hot item but no bites, yeah it sucks man. Ebay, craigslist, kijii, get a bigger crowd looking at them.

yeah thats what im gonna have to do. just figured id offer them to the community first

Members online

No members online now.
Back