FOR SALE: XCAL 2 with custom tune from ILLS & 15" sub setup in box built for LS

SlickLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I put my LS back to the stock tune & pulled the sub out. The xcal 2 has 4 unlocks left so it can still tune up to 4 cars. The sub is a 15" Memphis M-1 in a box built to allow you to still have enough room in the trunk for a set of golf clubs. Sub is powered by a Direct 1200D with a remote gain for easy adjustment of bass without having to touch the amp. Make me an offer cause all this is just sitting around my office.

It is already pulled out of the car and its sitting inside my office. I will try to snap a photo & upload it later.

Bump....somebody please take these items off my hands....great addition to any LS 002.JPG

002.JPG

Last edited:
Bump...the stereo setup comes with a pair of Rockford Fosgate braided RCAs with remote braided for easy install. It also comes with a 4 gauge power & ground. Also comes with 2 distribution blocks.

Bump...last buyer didnt follow through so its all still for sale

Is there no clearance over the top of the box? I have the dvd drive and amp still mounted up there although i don't use them and could remove them.. i'm still worried if it would sit flush in there or be too big?

Is there no clearance over the top of the box? I have the dvd drive and amp still mounted up there although i don't use them and could remove them.. i'm still worried if it would sit flush in there or be too big?

It has alittle space, but I am not sure if it will fit with the amp & dvd player there. My car has an aftermarket indash navi/dvd player and I also removed the factory subs because they are pointless with this sub in the trunk. The back of the box is angled to match the back seats and the box is notched on top to fit without having to modify anything. Its a nice sub setup. Sub was $350 & amp was $500. That is not including how much the box, remote gain, RCAs, diatribution blocks, and wires cost so I feel like $400 + shipping is a good deal.

Bump....come on guys...make me an offer on these items...they are not being used by me, but could be used by you!!

Great Christmas presents to yourself!!! Entertaing all offers

Members online

No members online now.
Back