For Sale For Sale, SCT X4 tuner for LS $250

MaddShadez

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my SCT X4 i bought new from Torrie last spring. I sold the LS last fall to an old friend who decided he didn't want the tune anymore so i returned it to stock and now have the SCT I don't have use for anymore. Brand new they are $389 plus tunes, I'll sell mine for $250, free shipping. I accept paypal or money order. I believe new tune are $50 each. Highly recommend the aggressive tune, and that you avoid the "economy" tune like the plague. Never got around to trying the track tune. You can reach me at maddshadez @ gmail.com thanks for looking!

Another good reason I went with ILLS tunes...

$250 is reasonable. Try craigslist as well, not all LS enthusiests are on this site (tho I always recommend LVC to people).

I put the economy tune on to make a 4 hour drive a state over for some training. Not only did my economy note change at all but the timing was so screwed up, the car would never downshift and it backfired a few times (or missed, one or the other).

The tunes I got from torrie came as 3 separate files, I don't see why you couldn't order 1 at a time, unless that's his own rule?

I've seen people complain about not being able to buy individual tunes from him/them.

Well, let me know if the sale falls through. I'm interested

Members online

No members online now.
Back