For Sale For Sale.Mk 8 parts

wkokaneeman

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have several Mk 8 parts for sale. I have good working factory HID bulbs. I have them with the round factory connector, and the square replacement connector. the square ones I have not been able to test, because my car has the factory round connectors. if you buy, and it doesn't work, i'll take it back. fuel/trunk release buttons in different colors, gen 2 instrument cluster. I just acquired a good black gen 2 drivers side seat switch bolster. it is not broken in the front or back. it does have 1 broken retainer clip tower in the back broken, but the other is good. I have all of the set switch screws, and the attachment screw covers all ready to go with it. here are a few pics. you can text or text or call me. 408-838-3165. you pay shipping, and I have payPal. I have a few other small items has well. I can't attach the pic to this email, but if you call of text, I can send the pics to you that way. I know how to do it, but it's because of the way I saved them, it won't let me, unless I take pics with a camera, and not an iphone. Thanks!

Hello.
I would like to buy a Shift Knob’s Lincoln Mark VIII 93-96 and 97-98 of any color and in any condition.
I use only the internal plastic part and button’s to be in good condition.
If you have of them, I am ready to buy for any reasonable price.

You can look at my album:
https://plus.google.com/photos/102374517780485476514/albums/5821445121030593249?banner=pwa
Lincoln MARK VIII Collector’s Edition #979

My E-mail: alsonin@yandex.ru

SUFFERN, NY 10901

Thanks,
Alexander

Snowflakes, Octastars, 10 spoke directionals? Which wheel? What years is your car? I really just need to know what wheel.

Ok, why don't you just go to a w Tire & Wheel store and buy some? I do have lug nut though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back