FOR SALE: Kicker Sub/Box and 750W Amp, and Remote Start Alarm

JPsBored

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
KICKER VS12L7 Loaded 12" L7 1,500 Watt Enclosure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290644398&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUSX%3AIT&viewitem=

Asking $220 shipped

KICKER 07 ZX750.1 Mono Class D Amplifier

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290641610&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUSX%3AIT&viewitem=

Asking $200 shipped

PRESTIGE APS997 LCD Pager Remote Start - Car Alarm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290638021&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUSX%3AIT&viewitem=

Asking $140 shipped

I second that, the stuff is already sold or gave us wrong links....

yes i know the links are to the auctions that are closed,, pm me and i will give u the info.

but basically the amp n sub are used great condition

the remote start alarm is brand new in box, i never installed it.

Here's some pics

system 002.jpg

system 003.jpg

DSC04844.jpg

DSC04843.jpg

DSC04842.jpg

i have a similar alarm and it took them 8 hours to install and i paid 600. works great and im very happy...great system

Is it a pain to bypass the factory alarm for an aftermaket?

no, its pretty easy, you hook the factory alarm disarm wire and the unlock wire together and run them to the cars unlock wire, then the factory alarm arm wire and the lock wire to the cars lock wire.both of the cars wires are at the DDM (Drivers Door Module) which is the hardest part

then you place a key inside the 556U and run the transponder ring up and around the pats ring at the key cylinder to bypass the PATS (Pasive Anti Theft System)

i dont believe this system uses the key in box method, mine dont

As far as the sub and amp, they fit very well, not hard to remove the sub if u need to get to the spare.

and yes i believe it is a key in the bypass ,, and i have the bypass,, if you buy the alarm ill give u the bypass.

As far as the sub and amp, they fit very well, not hard to remove the sub if u need to get to the spare.

and yes i believe it is a key in the bypass ,, and i have the bypass,, if you buy the alarm ill give u the bypass.

Damn...the sub isn't what I was shootin for

Heheh I wanna get the sound system in my trunk to either look like a cave (strobes as well) or something like a look-alike bomb......sumthin like that. Hell my home theater subs look like H-bombs :p only 2ft tall

i dont believe this system uses the key in box method, mine dont

trust me bro, the directed 556uw is a universal transponder bypass, you MUST place a key inside of it and it has a wire coil that needs to go around the factory PATS ring. at my shop, we mostly use the directed XK series (XK04 for fords) because they dont need a key for the bypass, but we do still have 556UW for a couple of vehicles that they dont make XK's for

trust me bro, the directed 556uw is a universal transponder bypass, you MUST place a key inside of it and it has a wire coil that needs to go around the factory PATS ring. at my shop, we mostly use the directed XK series (XK04 for fords) because they dont need a key for the bypass, but we do still have 556UW for a couple of vehicles that they dont make XK's for

Correct!

Members online

Back