for sale gt-40p heads

xclr8menow said:
What is the condition of these? What did they come off of? How many mile on them?

Thanks
Scot
You better go pick these up in person. This dude is a xxxx and a xxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
re-Markable LSC said:
You better go pick these up in person. This dude is a xxxx and a xxxxx.
So I have seen. I received a PM from another person that is as well having problems with this guy.

Having recently dealt with kidney cancer, I can understand if the guy really does have health problems. However, he should not be posting parts for sale unless he has them ready to ship as soon as $ is received. Hopefully he will make good on everything he has outstanding with you guys. As for me, I'll most likely be looking elsewhere for a set of these heads.

Thanks
Scot

xclr8menow said:
So I have seen. I received a PM from another person that is as well having problems with this guy.

Having recently dealt with kidney cancer, I can understand if the guy really does have health problems. However, he should not be posting parts for sale unless he has them ready to ship as soon as $ is received. Hopefully he will make good on everything he has outstanding with you guys. As for me, I'll most likely be looking elsewhere for a set of these heads.

Thanks
Scot
Amen.

I can't say Liar? or thief? Even if it is a fact? How about teller of mistruths and non-reciprocating taker?

I have no way to determine what is fact or fiction or personal grudge,etc. So, your second response would be much more appropriate. I know people on web boards appreciate when members point out potential problems for it saves us all alot of headaches but I think it would be more appropriate to warn people in a less personal way. Name calling just doesn't cut it.

We appreciate the notice. If the poster wishes to respond or email me, please do. I know there are 2 sides to every story so it is better to remain neutral until all the facts have presented themselves.

Thanks for your understanding.

re-Markable LSC said:
I can't say Liar? or thief? Even if it is a fact? How about teller of mistruths and non-reciprocating taker?

You can say things factually, yes. Such as --- "I bought a widget from this guy, and he never sent me the item after I paid him" --- THAT I have no problem with. But name calling does not give people the true impression of what happened. It just starts fights. Tell of YOUR experience with the guy-

Joeychgo said:
You can say things factually, yes. Such as --- "I bought a widget from this guy, and he never sent me the item after I paid him" --- THAT I have no problem with. But name calling does not give people the true impression of what happened. It just starts fights. Tell of YOUR experience with the guy-

OK, I got it. Perhaps I went overboard. I sent my money one month ago and have heard nothing but excuses from the guy, if I ever get a word from him at all. Apparently he is really strapped for cash, and so he has a problem using the money people send him for parts for actually sending them those parts. If that makes sense. Supposedly my part is on its way now, but I'll believe it when I see it.

re-Markable LSC said:
OK, I got it. Perhaps I went overboard. I sent my money one month ago and have heard nothing but excuses from the guy, if I ever get a word from him at all. Apparently he is really strapped for cash, and so he has a problem using the money people send him for parts for actually sending them those parts. If that makes sense. Supposedly my part is on its way now, but I'll believe it when I see it.

:sleep:

re-Markable LSC said:

Well, if true, its exactly why We want to keep things toned down. He may not be the best businessman for needing your money first to buy the part, but he may actually deliver the product, and isnt a thief.......

I just want to avoid the namecalling kinda stuff around here. I believe you can tell a story without having to call someone names. I'm glad you understand. :) and thanks for being cool about it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back