For Sale...Custom Front License Plate Brackets

I thought I found a rear valance to buy but someone would rather throw it in the trash than take $100+shipping for it...lol. Some people just dont make sense.

im sure he broke even, or even made a profit selling the other parts so i guess thats why he wouldnt mind throwing it away :rolleyes:

I chased that part for years. To know one is going to be simply thrown away does seem pretty jacked up.

Bummer ... arrived broken Hite !

No your fault as I'm sure you didn't step on the shipping box before dropping it off at the Post office.

Such luck I have with these auto parts shipments from the US.

I'll try and get it fixed somewhere.

Thanks

Yeah, I will G-RELL, just charging my cam.
Don't want to make a big deal about it though, not Lee's fault.
Damaged on route during shipping, box arrived collapsed on one side.

~ Ship Happens

Please, this is no reflection in any way, shape or form, on Hite.

Clearly damaged on route during shipping. Box collapsed on one side.

I'll get it fix somehow.

100_4245.jpg

100_4246.jpg

100_4248.jpg

100_4246.jpg

100_4248.jpg

100_4245.jpg

The CP employees in your town aren't nice enough to let you file an insurance claim?

No, why they let you do that in your town on packages that are send without insurance ?

Damn...that's not cool BigRig. Tell you what...if you want to pay shipping I will send you another free of charge. In a bigger box with more packing material of course.

Insurance is free up to $100 via Canada Post. You mean it wasn't declared? That's the risk/cost of doing business. I bet it was done on our side too, CP just simply sucks.

Damn...that's not cool BigRig. Tell you what...if you want to pay shipping I will send you another free of charge. In a bigger box with more packing material of course.

Naaa, no worries, I wasn't planning on installing it right away anyhow because mine is going for some cosmetics at the bodyshop over the winter.

Particular the front bumper, mirrors, trunk lid and rear bumper.

at that time I will have the license plate holes covered up and
install the bracket after I get it back.

in the mean time, I'm sure I can find someone to fix it for me.

it's aluminum right ?

Yes it is aluminum. 5052 aluminum IIRC. I will check and let you know. I'm having drinks with RollinLS and Grell right now. Vodka Redbulls fella!

as long as you guys aren't celebrating my busted bracket then we're all good.

tell, Rollin I need a small favour from him.

can he log in from where he's sitting ?

Yes it is aluminum. 5052 aluminum IIRC. I will check and let you know. I'm having drinks with RollinLS and Grell right now. Vodka Redbulls fella!

Yes sir.... and still alive this morning after that 20min detour

lvc1_zpsde062b0b.gif

lvc2_zps674ff5fb.gif

lvc3_zps17df6622.gif

I brought my other toy too... just for them to see

lvc4_zps8410bd36.gif

Sorry to drag up an old thread, Hite, do you still make these? I PM'ed you last week but i'm not sure how often you check your messages. Got a $185 reminder that i have no front plate from mr police officer. 15 years without a plate, finally got dinged.

Members online

Back