FOR SALE: Brown Floor Mats

Stopsign002

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
For obvious reasons I am posting this here rather than in the for sale area.

IMG_20121023_204120.jpg

Someone had talked to me about these and I seemed to have accidently deleted the message so I dont remember who it is

I'm asking $40 shipped. I accidently bought these. The picture was of black mats and to my lovely surprise these showed up on my door step. They wont take them back so I figured I would sell them here.

They are a lot plusher than the OEM mats and fill the entire floor of the car, not just most of the floor it like the OEM ones. Not sure why but the emblems are a little different for each one as you can see, but they are REALLY nice and I for sure wouldnt be selling them if they were black. Lemme know if ya want them

Is it just the two front mats or are the not shown rear mats included?

lol if the puppy is included in the $40, ill just take the puppy you can keep the mats :D

Those are the optional OEM mats. I bought some last year and they came in a Ford box with Ford part number. He is right they are very nice mats. Much better than the rectangle ones.

Haha, no the pup isnt in the deal. I kept trying to get him out of the picture but was trying to figure out why I was so interested in the mats haha. Hes great though, 4 months 30-35 pounds

IMG_20121021_221332.jpg

I just spent $155 on a full set of the rubber ones :)

The rubber mats are expensive but when you get them you realize why.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed when they showed up brown. But it was my fault I guess so there ya go. I would love to find the black version of these

have you thought about dying them black, Stops ?
I know it would black out the Lincoln logo but Hey, that's a fact Jack!

fe68cba8e0845f652d7a4bc0a442b466.jpg

So if I understand correctly, the mats in the first post would fit the front of my Gen II, they are shaped differently than the stock mats and fit better. If that is so, then I'll probably get this set on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230696282109?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

You get an embroidered 'LINCOLN' and a foot pad, no cool star logo though. My interior is Camel, so I think the Neutral color they show will work OK, not perfect but better than the dark brown generic mats in there now.

Woah expensive. I bought a set (front and back) of the ones the OP posted for $30 off ebay.

Woah expensive. I bought a set (front and back) of the ones the OP posted for $30 off ebay.

Right now my concern is if that style fits Gen II floorboards well, because as people say, the ones they sell at the dealership are shaped more like rectangles and are shorter. Those are $130 a set at my local dealership.

And on the Lloyd mats, same as Stopsign says, their menu is impossible and I've tried every iteration of it. You can't get an order into the shopping cart with Lincoln logos on it. I always get pushed into another menu that shows the cheesiest possible edging material and lame logo choices. Like I would put 'Marine Recon San Diego' or something on my floorboard or 'Amerika # 1' with a stars and stripes heart.

I want a mat that is reasonably close to the Camel interior color (tan), has holes on the front for the floorboard anchors, references the Lincoln brand and fits well. And I like that heelpad thingy, that looks useful. If I can get all that for under $130, please tell me where to go. I would love to spend that much on Lloyd mats and get some extra nice carpeting, but their menu is impossible. I'll keep checking eBay, but there doesn't seem to be much there right now.

mlara, now I see what you were referring to. The price was like $103 for a long time. Now all of a sudden, it's $183. Yes, that is too much money and it will either come down or another seller will emerge.

Members online

Back