For sale...Black 2000 LS Sport

Jayce 1971

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Absolutely one of the finest 2000LS' out there. Fully appointed with sunroof, premium 6disc Alpine, flawless dark leather, and every available option, (incl dealership installed rear spoiler). Completely stock, never modified. Original 5 spoke rims (riding on Michelin Pilot XGT Z4's). Original full size spare with original Firestone Firehawk. Brand new battery, brand new valve cover gaskets. This car has an entirely new front sway bar assembly. Of course it has the European handling package and select-shift. Extremely smooth driving and fun car. No surprises, as this car has ALWAYS been dealership maintained. 80K pampered miles. Always adult driven, and never raced. My gallery for pics. Additional photos on request. Stickered OVER 39K new. $9000.00

7b55_1.jpg

96bf_1.jpg

6b9f_1.jpg

100_3154.jpg

Will also consider trades for 4 X 4 pickup or suv.

I really don't want to part with this car, but I have to go back to the pipeline. Unfortunately, I HAVE to get a pickup or suv. Would really like to see this car end up with a Lincoln enthusiast, as opposed to a kid who'd tear the $hit out of it. This really is a performance machine. Anyone who would consider trading for an F150, Z71, Explorer, Blazer, etc, please contact, as I really want this car to continue to be treated like it deserves. Any questions, or anyone who knows someone interested in a top notch LS, please contact me @ jasonmichaels2001@yahoo.com, or feel free to call, (785) 562-5277. No dissapointments, as she is absolutely cherry. Top speed around 147mph...feels like 70mph. The Mid-America Shelby meet in Tulsa, OK is coming up, and would be a great ride for running around the track.

I got smart....

And decided NOT to sell the LS. I went to a dealer that had a '00 Dodge ram sport on the lot for $7900. I offered to trade straight across. His reply was: "Your lincoln is only worth $5900 auction value". I replied, "Your truck is priced at blue book. If you want to give me auction value, I'll make you the same offer!" Needless to say I basically told him to go f*ck himself, and I'll just keep it.

nice job throwing a wrench in his program. smart move keeping the LS.

I believe that everyone is entitled to make a buck.

But, I try not to reward greed. The pickup I was looking at had been on the lot for over a year. It was definately "specialized" with a 6" lift and new 33" mudders. I suggested that by turning over his inventory, he actually had a better chance to make a sale. I really don't think I'm being unreasonable. I decided to keep the LS for now, the wife will drive it:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . She's the only woman I have ever know to complain about driving a Lincoln. She says it doesn't sit "high enough" for her tastes. :p :p :p :p "Sorry, hon, I'm stealing your blazer for a year or two!"

Members online

No members online now.
Back