FOR SALE Alpine IVA-W200 Headunit w/ cables Plays DVD, MP3, CD, and IPOD

LSsoFresh

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm getting rid of my Alpine IVA-W200 double din touch screen head unit, I took it out of my LS just before I sold it. It was only installed for about one month before I sold my car, so its still new. I'm selling with the I-pod cable adapter which is a sweet add on if you have an I pod, you can scroll through your whole music collection with the touch screen moving from playlist to playlist. It also plays DVDs, MP3 cds, and has many expandable options like HD radio or blue tooth phone capability. Also I'm selling the 02 Lincoln wire harness, PAC steering wheel control adapter and an OEM LS double din Nav Bezel painted black; which makes the unit look stock. If anybody is interested PM me I'm looking for $600 but am flexible :) ...

Heres some info....

Alpine proudly offers you the ideal mobile video solution for the 4" tall dash opening in your vehicle — the IVA-W200 DVD player. Its high-tech 6.5" video screen sits flush in your dash, sporting a sleek, factory look. You command the system with Alpine's impressive PulseTouch™ controls — even though you're tapping a flat screen, it feels like you're using real buttons and sliders. You can whip through your system menus without taking your eyes off the road.

Lots of great-sounding entertainment
The IVA-W200 pretty much plays it all. When you're parked, watch your favorite DVD movies on the vivid display. You can also play your standard CDs, plus all your custom, home-burned mixes. And you can burn up to 100 hours' worth on a recordable DVD and play them on this versatile stereo. Alpine's QuickSearch™ feature helps you find your favorite songs and artists quickly. Plus, you can enjoy the high-end playback of DVD-Audio discs, too.
Read More

The IVA-W200's premium processors deliver rich, full sound that's a delight to the ears. And Alpine's Bass Engine® sound controls let you adjust the tone to your liking. You can even create custom sound settings at Alpine's website, then save them to disc so you can reset them whenever you need to.

System expansion
You also get a laundry list of options for system expansion. Add an Alpine satellite radio or HD Radio tuner, and you'll be able to hear the best in radio entertainment. Don't leave your iPod® at home — the optional Alpine Full Speed™ iPod adapter lets you operate just about every playback function with the touchscreen controls. Connect an Alpine navigation system for accurate turn-by-turn guidance on the road, and hook up a rear-view camera for a clear view of what's behind when you back up.

If your cell phone has Bluetooth® capability, Alpine's optional Bluetooth adapter lets you place and receive calls without touching your phone. Caller ID info shows up on screen, and you'll hear the other person's voice come through your car speakers.

You can add more power to your system by connecting component amplifiers to the three sets of preamp outputs. And you can even get into real movie-theater sound by adding Alpine's optional surround-sound processor, plus an amplified center channel and subwoofer. The processor decodes the surround soundtracks from your DVDs, and sends all the information to the right speakers.
Details:

* in-dash DVD player with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels; CEA-2006 compliant)
* motorized 6.5" LCD monitor with PulseTouch controls
* fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
* plays DVDs, DVD-Audio discs, DVD-Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, and MP3/WMA files on CD and DVD
* QuickSearch lets you find MP3 files on DVD quickly
* direct-touch DVD menu control
* Bass Engine
* BBE sound processing
* iPersonalize with Data Download lets you create and download custom Bass Engine settings at Alpine's website, then upload them into the system
* two 24-bit digital-to-analog converters for full, detailed sound
* compatible with Alpine CD changer, TV tuner, HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth adapter, Full-Speed iPod interface adapter
* controls XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
* audio/video input
* rear-view camera input
* navigation input
* audio/video output
* front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs (2-volt)
* optical digital output for optional surround-sound processor
* MaxTune SQ AM/FM tuner
* 12 FM/6 AM presets
* wireless remote
* DVD frequency response: 5-22,000 Hz
* DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
* FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

PICTURES

dsc06950smallst2.jpg

dsc02197dd5.jpg

dsc02190gp6.jpg

dsc02196zw1.jpg

Yeah the whole package for 600, if you anyone as questions or is interested you can call me at 4013778746 ask for Cassius Jr or email at Cassius@mail.uri.edu or PM me on here...

Members online

Back